Retinol Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream is formulated for maximum results. It’s made with a 5-time concentration of the powerful, purified and stable, medical grade all-trans-retinol. Our chemist uses state-of- the-art technology to bring you maximum retinol effectiveness with minimal irritation..
In my dermatology practice, I’ve used retinoids for years for their anti-aging benefits. Signs of skin aging can start as early as your late teens; in my opinion, it’s never too early or too late to start using a retinoid, including my Retinol Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream.
Improve Your Skin Complexion Quickly
Topically applied retinol addresses:
- Fine lines and wrinkles and large pores.
- Skin thinning from sun damage and age
- The constantly perpetuating skin collagen breakdown from sun damage and age.
- Skin roughness, dullness, and lack of complexion brightness
- Uneven skin pigment from sun spots, age spots, and melasma
When you start using Retinol Intensive Night Cream, you will notice that your complexion brightens right away. You will see smoother and more even skin color, tone, and texture within two weeks. Within four months, you will see improvement in fine lines and wrinkles − and all without a trip to the dermatologist, plastic surgeon, or aesthetician. Take the first step to brighter skin − order my night cream today!
See Results Without Irritation
Not all retinol products are created equal. That’s because retinol is a fragile ingredient and can break down during product processing and packaging. It also works best at higher concentrations; however, at these concentrations retinol can be irritating.
Reap the benefits of retinol without the irritation with our state-of-the-art technology. Retinol Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream is better tolerated by sensitive skin because:
- You benefit from the highest concentration of retinol available formulated in a slow release delivery system; your skin gets all the retinol goodness without being overwhelmed all at once.
- The synergistic coupling of retinol with high concentration green tea antioxidants helps to calm skin irritation while at the same time enhancing the reversal of sun damage changes in your skin.
It’s a brilliant partnership between science and nature brought to you by the best skin chemistry technology. Order yours today.
"I am so thankful I followed your advice."
"Dr. Bailey, you recommended that I should use retin a or a retinoid type product 24 years ago. I am so thankful I followed your advice. Thank you for all your dermatological words of wisdom."
Kristina G.: Blog Posting Comment
You may not be familiar with retinol and why it is an integral component to a complete skin care routine. Here are some facts you should know:
- Retinol is part of a family of agents called retinoids. While these compounds all have similarities, they don’t all work equally well to reverse the signs of skin aging.
- Retinol is vitamin A. It is converted in the skin to retinoic acid, the active ingredient in Retin A and Renova (also called tretinoin). Evidence suggests that it is the most effective non-prescription retinoid for reversing the signs of skin aging.
- The skin contains specific receptors that bind retinoids to create beneficial changes that brighten your complexion and fight skin aging and sun damage.
Know What to Expect: Retinoid Products
You will notice some skin changes when you start using a stable, high concentration retinoid product such as Retinol Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream. These changes include:
A brighter complexion.Within a week, the dead skin layer called the stratum corneum becomes more compact. This brightens your complexion and smoothes skin roughness. The living cell layer called the epidermis begins to thicken and show evidence of swelling (spongiosis), which means a more dewy and youthful complexion.
A dewier complexion.Within two weeks, there is more hyaluronic acid within the skin, resulting in deeper skin hydration with more hydrated skin tone and texture and further youthening in the appearance of your skin.
More even skin color. During the first ten months, there is improvement in uneven skin pigment including sun spots, brown age spots, and other forms of hyperpigmentation such as melasma.
Reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.After four months, there is evidence of improved collagen production in the skin, which equates to meaningful improvements in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and in skin thinning.
Add state-of-the-art Retinol Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream to your complete anti-aging skin care routine for healthier younger looking skin.
Anti-Wrinkle Cream Tips for Success
As with other powerful anti-wrinkle ingredients, I recommend starting with lower concentrations and working up as your skin adjusts. Start with my Retinol Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream and work up to my Retinol Ultra-Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream with ten times the concentration of professional all-trans retinol.
"...my skin is better for it."
"I am a dedicated reader of your blog and my skin is better for it."
Retinoids like retinol break down on contact with light, making them best applied as night treatment products.
Apply my Retinol Intensive Night Cream at night after washing your face. If needed, you may apply a richer moisturizer on top.
If you have sensitive skin, start by using my Retinol Night Cream every third night. As your skin adjusts, you can increase your use to every-other night, and then a nightly application. If for any reason, on any portion of your facial skin, you develop irritation take a break; stop applying the Retinol Cream until your skin is back to normal for a week then resume at a less frequent rate and again work up to nightly use. There may be parts of your face that are more prone to irritation such as around your mouth or nose or the creases of your eyelids. If you find that to be true, use the cream less often there or not at all.
Don't wait for younger-looking skin. Order your Retinol Night Cream today.