This year more than ever, quality, value and relevance will guide our gift giving choices. Because everyone uses skin care products they make great gifts. The trick is picking good products out of the millions of hyped options. The same applies to skin care services, like facials.
Let me be your adviser for this search. I’ve already picked the skin care products because they’re made from the highest quality ingredients and live up to their claims. Plus, my office’s aesthetician services are also extra-ordinary. My aestheticians and I have built uniquely effective skin care services that combine spa pampering with medical office effectiveness.
Here’s my ideas for great, ‘sure fire’ skin care gifts:
Great Skin Care Product Gifts
1. Sunscreens: Protect the skin of the people you love. Everyone needs sunscreen all year long. Do your friends and family a favor and get them the best, most effective product they’ll ever use (with 5% micro sized zinc oxide). All my sunscreens are safe for acne prone skin.
- Solbar Zinc Waterproof protection for outdoorsy types and swimmers
- Citrix Everyday facial protection that’s cosmetically elegant.
2. Facial Cleansers: Everyone needs soap and we have the best facial cleansing products made.
- Calming Zinc Bar My favorite facial soap/cleanser for people 30 years or older. This gentle, silky, nondrying bar soap helps fix most of what ails our skin as we age. This makes a great stocking stuffer
- Glytone Mild Gel Wash Cleanser A great cleanser for anti aging skin care, uneven pigmentation or acne
- Toleriane Cleanser A super mild and creamy cleanser. You’ll never find anything milder for people who struggle with sensitive skin.
- Buf Puf Facial Sponge Use it with any cleanser for a polished, luminous complexion. Give it alone or add it to your facial cleanser gift. A great stocking stuffer!
3. Facial Moisturizers: You can’t go wrong giving a facial moisturizer. Every body needs to switch moisturizers every now and then because the skin gets used to a product and needs a change. Plus, trying different moisturizer products is the best way to find the perfect fit for a person’s skin. My moisturizers have the right ingredients and great prices. These moisturizers compare to high end products at a fraction of the price.
- Daily Moisturizing Face Cream for Oily to Normal Skin The perfect moisturizer for normal to oily skin and people who are acne prone. This pretty little jar is a great stocking stuffer!
- Daily Moisturizing Face Cream for Dry to Normal Skin My favorite moisturizer for people with dry skin who need a little oil to hydrate
4. Antiaging Skin Care For The Body: Give velvety soft skin for the holidays. Ultra Fast Body Skin Smoothing Kit has everything a person needs for moist, soft skin. If you love it, turn someone you love on to it! (Glycolic acid can irritate sensitive skin so it’s not for everybody)
5. Stocking Stuffer Ideas:
- The Detecto Ring It’s just plain fun to see the little beads color up when everyone thinks they’re safe from the UV rays.
- Salux Cloth Way better than a luffa sponge for body exfoliation
- Dry Skin Hand Cream Save your loved ones hands from winter chapping and hand sanitizer irratation! Super effective without being greasy. (Print out my blog post on hand care and give it with the Cream)
Professional Skin Care Services
Giving a facial is always a yummy and appreciated gift and my dermatology office aesthetician services are unique. My two wonderful aestheticians and I have created aesthetician treatments that are medically therapeutic AND spa pampering and you just can’t get that anywhere else. We provide my strict level of medical office cleanliness, a beautiful spa treatment room, medical level treatments and top notch aesthetician. Both of my aestheticians come from high end spa settings and do beautiful treatments. Give a gift certificate for one of their facials. We’ll wrap it in a pretty package ready to give.
Remember too, that before the year ends, you want to deplete your FLEX plan with medical expenses and some of your skin care products may qualify. Products that you use for the treatment of an active medical condition, such as acne products or sunscreens may qualify. Ask your plan administrator, tax specialists or doctor.