All the oils in my formulation are organic and of the highest quality to maximize key active components.
Rich in beneficial value to your skin, these beautiful oils absorb into your skin to leave it soft and soothed, never slick or oily.
Use them alone or mixed with your favorite moisturizer or skin care products to boost results. It’s the perfect facial booster oil and ultimate beard oil too!
- Ingredients: kukui nut oil*, sunflower seed oil*, jojoba oil*, castor seed oil*, rosehip seed oil*, pomegranate seed oil*, argan oil*, cypress oil*, borage oil,* sea buckthorn oil*, vitamin e (plant derived) *organic
- 100% Vegan and cruelty-free (we test on happy customers willing to give us honest opinions and never on cute animals).
- Free of artificial preservatives fragrance, dyes, parabens, sulfates, formaldehyde, silicones, phthalates, petro-chemicals, and mineral oil.
- Eco-friendly and safe for the environment, biodegradable and sustainable.
- Made with certified organic ingredients. The best of natural skin care from Mother Nature and her planet!
Khan BA, Akhtar N, Hippophae rhamnoides oil-in-water (O/W) emulsion improves barrier function in healthy human subjects, Pak J Pharm Sci. 2014 Nov;27(6):1919-22.
Vinay R. Patel, et. al., Castor Oil: Properties, Uses, and Optimization of Processing Parameters in Commercial Production, Lipid Insights. 2016; 9: 1–12.
Maria G. Miguel, et. al., Pomegranate (Punica granatum L.): A medicinal plant with myriad biological properties - A short review, Journal of Medicinal Plants Research Vol. 4(25), pp. 2836-2847, 29 December Special Review, 2010
Myra O. Villareal, et. al., Activation of MITF by Argan Oil Leads to the Inhibition of the Tyrosinase and Dopachrome Tautomerase Expressions in B16 Murine Melanoma Cells, Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2013; 2013: 340107. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3723062/
Final report on the safety assessment of Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Ricinoleate, Glyceryl Ricinoleate SE, Ricinoleic Acid, Potassium Ricinoleate, Sodium Ricinoleate, Zinc Ricinoleate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Ethyl Ricinoleate, Glycol Ricinoleate, Isopropyl Ricinoleate, Methyl Ricinoleate, and Octyldodecyl Ricinoleate, Int J Toxicol. 2007;26 Suppl 3:31-77, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18080873
Samy A Selim, Chemical composition, antimicrobial and antibiofilm activity of the essential oil and methanol extract of the Mediterranean cypress (Cupressus sempervirens L.), BMC Complement Altern Med. 2014; 14: 179.
Aicha Ben Nouri, Chemical Composition, Antioxidant Potential, and Antibacterial Activity of Essential Oil Cones of Tunisian Cupressus sempervirens, Journal of Chemistry, Volume 2015
Angelo, G, Essential Fatty Acids and Skin Helath, Linus Pauling Institute, Oregon State University http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/health-disease/skin-health/essential-fatty-acids
Gama-linolenic acid, University of Maryland Medical Center http://www.umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/gammalinolenic-acid
Cynthia Bailey, MD
Dr. Bailey Skin Care
425 South Main St