Ultra-Fast Body Smoothing Triple Action Skin Care Kit
Complete professional-strength treatment for fast results!
The most effective way to get satiny smooth skin fast .Polish away rough skin, keratosis pilaris, crusty age spots, rough elbows or knees and lighten sun spots.
This Kit exfoliates skin with professional level glycolic acid, medicated salicylic acid, eco-friendly micro beads and the Salux Japanese Shower Cloth. It’s everything you need for fast results. I’ve built this kit from my knowledge as a dermatologist who has helped people with their skin problems for over 30 years.
1 Review(s) (4.4/5)
Availability: In stock
My Triple Action Ultra-Fast Body Smoothing Skin Care Kit helps you to attain soft body skin no matter what your age. Use the Triple Action Exfoliating Scrub in the shower with the Salux Exfoliating Shower Cloth to polish rough dead skin cells using both AHA and BHA intercellular-glue loosening chemistry along with physical exfoliation. Step out of the shower with smoother skin and apply the professional level Glycolic Acid Lotion. This light weight lotion continues to work at loosening the intercellular glue of rough dead cells with its high free acid glycolic acid content. Next time in the shower, those are exfoliated too.
Did you know that not all glycolic acid products really work?
It’s true. Chemistry determines glycolic acid effectiveness. You need an acid pH and a high free acid content to loosen intercellular glue to exfoliate and smooth skin with AHAs. My lotion has what it takes. At this level, studies have shown that glycolic acid can also induce your skin’s own hyaluronic acid production to enhance the dewy character of your skin to fight crepey skin. I’ve used glycolic acid on my skin for over 30 years and know how important it is to how my skin looks and feels. The few times I’ve run out of my products while traveling, my skin starts to revert back to what nature intends at my age – rough, dry and scaly, crusty age spots start to show up and my skin is not soft and dewy!
Have soft and lovely skin with this great Body Smoothing Routine that I use too. No more rough, chalky, crusty skin, because the regular use of this routine controls it. It’s pleasant to use, and the results speak for themselves. Soft arms, smooth back, velvety elbows and less crepey skin. It’s also the perfect prep for self-tanner too. We can have youthful, satiny smooth skin at any age.
Your skin will be noticeably smoother within a few weeks as the strong glycolic acid loosens the ‘glue’ that holds together flakey and rough dead skin cells. Polish away these loose cells off with the Salux Cloth and repeat as necessary to maintain results. The lotion is also an excellent moisturizer. The result is velvety soft skin, smoothly polished and hydrated.
If your skin or age spots begin to become slightly sensitive, stop using the products and let your skin rest for several weeks. When you resume, using the kit less frequently. Also, massage with the Salux Cloth more gently. Skin of the body folds and the chest may be more sensitive, and need to be treated less or not at all.
It is also possible to ‘dilute’ the Glycolic Acid Lotion with another bland moisturizer by placing an equal sized portion of each in your palm and mix before applying to your skin. As your skin becomes smoother, add less of the bland moisturizer. You should eventually be able to tolerate the Glycolic Lotion undiluted.
Another trick is to apply the Glycolic Lotion on a day that you did not use the Salux Cloth. Space these two steps out during the week and gradually, as your skin improves, you’ll be able to do them closer together.
As always, if you have a sore on your skin, do not use these exfoliating products. All non-healing sores should be evaluated by a physician.
This kit is designed to help you achieve polished and smooth skin with strong exfoliation. People with extremely sensitive skin may not tolerate this degree of exfoliation and should not use this Kit.
Tips For Success with Glycolic Acid Products
- Always start with lower strength products and work up in strength, as your skin is able to tolerate the glycolic acid.
- Glycolic acid is by definition an ‘acid’ and can irritate sensitive or injured skin. When, or if, there is stinging or irritation, you can lower the concentration of the glycolic acid in the product by diluting it in half with a non-glycolic acid product and gradually work towards full strength.
- Mix equal portions of a glycolic acid product and a similar non-glycolic acid product that you know your skin can tolerate in your palm before applying them to the skin.
- In a week or so, add less of the non-glycolic acid product as you mix the two products in your palm. Slowly continue this process until you can tolerate the full strength glycolic acid product.
- If your skin becomes irritated, take a break from your glycolic acid treatment for a few days, or until the skin returns back to normal, before resuming therapy.
- Avoid or use less glycolic acid in areas of your skin that are more sensitive. This means diluting the glycolic product as above or avoiding glycolic acid on the area all together. Examples of sensitive skin areas on the body include the décolletage area of the chest and the skin folds of the groin, or under the breasts. On the face, this would include the eyelids and central ‘T-zone’ in people suffering from seborrhea.
- Do not get glycolic acid on the lips. Do not eat products intended for external use only.
- The eyelid folds are sensitive. Do not get glycolic acid in your eyes. Do not apply it so close to the eyes that it melts in to the eyes as the product warms to skin temperature.
- Sometimes glycolic acid products will sting if you use them after exfoliating with a scrub or rough shower cloth or sponge. If this happens, then apply glycolic acid products on days that you don’t physically exfoliate when washing. Instead apply a non-glycolic acid product after exfoliating and use your glycolic acid product when you don’t exfoliate
- If your skin develops irritation, an injury, a sunburn/windburn, or a rash, you must not apply glycolic acid to those areas of your skin. Wait until your skin is entirely healed plus at least 2 weeks. Glycolic acid will further irritate irritated skin, compounding the inflammation, preventing healing, and possibly resulting in scarring or dyspigmentation. This includes skin irritating medicines such as acne medicines, or tretenoin (Retin A and Renova), or procedures such as electrolysis, laser, chemical peels, waxing etc.
- Irritated skin can develop permanent darkening in response to sunlight. Do not expose irritated skin to the sun, until the skin has returned to normal.
Triple Action Exfoliating Scrub 6.7 fl oz: Purified Water, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Glycolic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Salicylic Acid USP, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Bisabolol, Arbutin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Phospholipids, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Polyphenols, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.
Glycolic Acid 15% Body Lotion 6.7 fl oz: Purified Water, Glycolic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Stearyl Alcohol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Phospholipids, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Ascorbic Acid, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q-10), Superoxide Dismutase, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Laureth-7, Chitosan, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Propyl Gallate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.