We appreciate your business. At Dr. Bailey Skin Care we know that many of our customers have sensitive skin and tricky complexions. Dr. Bailey provides extensive educational information to help you deepen your understanding of skin problems that may be relevant to your skin health. She hopes that her products help you as you work towards this goal. Please note that we have a very limited return policy because we know that many customers are working with challenging skin problems. We also cannot restock returned goods, and must absorb the cost of every returned product. If you wish to return a product, please review this policy in full and then call us to discuss the reason you wish to return your product. To help you better understand our return policy and procedures, please first:
Read Product Instructions.
Prior to using our products, please ensure that you have read and understand all the directions on the product label and on our website so that you will be able to use and apply the product correctly. We find that the majority of skin reactions that occur are caused by misunderstanding the proper use of these powerful professional products.
Know that make up products and brushes are non-refundable.
Know that all consumable skin care products are non-refundable unless we shipped you the wrong product relative to your order.
Be sure to start your professional product routine at the lowest strength level available. No refund or exchange will be given if you ordered a product that is too strong for your skin type, meaning it is stronger than the entry-level strength.
Contact us immediately if you received a product damaged in shipment or defective. If the item you received is damaged in shipment or defective, you must contact us within 3 days of receipt to initiate a return.
Know that product pumps sometimes need priming!
Is the product’s pump not working? A number of our products (Green Tea Antioxidant Skin Therapy™, Retinol Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream™, Retinol Ultra-Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream™, Advanced Corrective Eye Cream™) use a sophisticated air-tight pump technology to ensure that your product ingredients stay active, and to prevent contamination. These pumps can be finicky and sometimes need a little finesse to prime the pumping mechanism for the first time. If you are having trouble using a product with a pump please try the following steps before contacting us:
- Shake the product
- Place a towel on a firm surface
- Turn the product upside down and gently tap on the towel with the lid on
- Pump several times
Products dispensed in the more traditional pumps can be fussy too, and may need to be “primed”. To do this, ensure that the pump is rotated to the “open” position. Holding the bottle upright, give the bottle a shake downward to be sure that the cream or lotion is sitting in the base/bottom of the bottle without airspace. Then depress the pump many times until the pump is sufficiently “primed” with the cream/lotion. At this point the pump should function properly and the cream/lotion should flow normally from the pump dispenser.
- To initiate a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-467-0177 or 1-707-829-5780 to obtain a return authorization number within 14 days of shipment (3 days for shipment damage or defects). Explain your reason for requesting a return. Return acceptance is at the sole discretion of Dr. Bailey Skin Care. If Dr. Bailey Skin Care consents to the return, a representative will provide a return authorization number. It is mandatory that the return authorization number be clearly marked on the outside of the packaging. Any returns sent without the return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the packaging will not be accepted or opened. NO returns will be considered more than 14 days after shipment.
- The returned items must contain at least 75% of their original amount of product and include all parts, pieces, and printed material to be eligible for a refund. If the returned item does not contain these required items, then, notwithstanding any prior authorization number, the return will be rejected.
- If the product is part of a kit, collection, or gift basket, the refund will be determined by subtracting the individual product retail price of the nondefective items that you retain.
- To ensure that your returns are received by Dr. Bailey Skin Care, LLC, please make sure to add insurance to your parcel through your mail delivery service. Lost shipments are your responsibility.
- Shipping and handling costs are your responsibility and will not be reimbursed – only the product cost paid for authorized returns (less the return fee) is refunded.
- There is a 15% return fee on all authorized return items unless we determine the item was defective when it left our office.
- Allow 2 weeks for us to process your return once we receive your returned items.
Cancelling an Order
If you would like to cancel or change an order that you’ve just placed, please call 1-888-467-0177 or 1-707-829-5780 or email us at email@example.com as soon as possible. We will try to accommodate your request; however, orders for items that have already been shipped cannot be cancelled.