Coldwater Creek Day Spa: A Sonoma County Spa Ritual Closes Its Doors
Redeem Your Coldwater Creek Day Spa Gift Cards & Save Up to 50%
***See the May 9th update below! You may have heard the unfortunate news, one of Sonoma County’s most popular spas, Coldwater Creek Day Spa, is permanently closing its doors this June. Here at the office, we are all sad to see it go. We all have utilized their services over the years, from their relaxing massages to their famously luxurious pedicures (Dr. Bailey’s FAVORITE!).
As an experienced Aesthetician, I have even had a facial at Coldwater Creek Day Spa, and it really was quite wonderful. Not to mention that their gift cards are one of the best “go to” gifts for Mother’s Day, birthdays, and holidays. It is realistically possible that over half of Sonoma County has had their gift cards at one time or another.
Redeem Coldwater Creek Day Spa Gift Cards at Advanced Skincare & Dermatology Sebastopol
Which brings us to more unfortunate news: As of May 7th, all of Coldwater Creek’s gift cards have no value, and cannot be redeemed anywhere now or in the future. In response to this misfortune (Dr. Bailey too has an unredeemable gift card herself) we at Advanced Skincare & Dermatology would like to offer you up to 50% off any of our facial treatments for those of you that were not able to redeem your Coldwater Creek gift cards.
“I travel 3000 miles to come here because there is no body like Dr. Bailey where I live.” SG
- Go to the Aesthetician page of our website (click here)
- Pick out a facial treatment of your choice
- Call our office at (707) 829-5778 to schedule an appointment with our talented and experienced Aestheticians, make sure to mention that you have an un-redeemed Coldwater Creek gift card when scheduling with the front office. We offer Aesthetician services Monday through Saturday for your convenience.
- Please make sure to bring your Coldwater Creek gift card with you when you come in for your treatment. This last step is very important; without physical proof of your Coldwater Creek gift card; we will not be able to honor the discount we are extending to you (please note, this is a one-time only offer and we will collect your card as part of your discount).
“I like that cream that is so nice. It goes on so smooth and sinks in your skin. All your products are A+!” Olga D, Penngrove, CA
We are all sad to see Coldwater Creek Day Spa close. We are here to help you redeem some of the value of your void gift card and pamper you and your skin. Come in and see what our highly trained aestheticians can do for your complexion, we look forward to seeing you!
- Appointments must be booked by May 31st 2014 and redeemed by August 31st 2014
- Appointment time limitations may apply
- Redeem for services only, no cash value
- Coldwater Creek gift card must be produced when checking in to receive discount
Advanced Skin Care & Dermatology Physicians is not affiliated with Coldwater Creek Day Spa Santa Rosa
Best Skin Care for the Body: Natural Body Butter Dr. Bailey Recommends
“That cream is like a miracle drug!…I’m going to give the Butter Cream to everyone this year as a gift, it’s fantastic.” Michele P, Santa Rosa, CA 7/13
*** May 9th Update: Hot off the press (really), Coldwater Creek’s Bankruptcy Proceedings have delayed the Spa closing and extended their Gift Certificate Redemption deadline! We are happy to share this news and we hope that the company pulls itself through this ordeal. We will still offer you the opportunity to redeem your Gift Certificates with us as we know personally that it’s gotten harder to book at Coldwater since this all started.
MaLinda, Medical Aesthetician
My passion is helping people look and feel beautiful. I have more than nine years of experience in the skincare and cosmetics industry; having worked as a makeup artist, as a makeup and skincare product specialist for a high-end department store, and as an aesthetician. I have a bachelor’s degree in English and history, but I have found my true calling in the world of skincare. I’ve been a licensed aesthetician since 2007. I love helping my clients achieve healthy, beautiful skin and teaching them how to get the results they’re looking for on a daily basis. Everyone is beautiful with unique attributes that make them special. Finding and highlighting these attributes in a person is my passion – and it’s what I love about my career.