Dermatologist’s Best Anti-Wrinkle Cream
It's great to practice dermatology at a time when we have anti-wrinkle face creams that actually do stop the signs of aging by slowing collagen loss and lightening age spots. A few weeks ago, while I doing a routine annual skin exam on a long time patient of mine and she said,
I'm convinced that my skin would look 20 years older without RetinA. I've use it for over 15 years and right away I watched it get rid of those 'bunny lines' around my nose - it took them right away - I just love it!
And, her skin looks gorgeous! Like me, she's not in her 40's any more, but you wouldn't know it by looking at her skin - she looks years (actually even decades) younger than her age! Her secret, she takes good care of herself with exercise and diet, and she uses today's state-of-the-art skin care. And, today we can make RetinA even more effective than ever before by adding the best scientific antioxidant skin care products and broad spectrum sun protection to push your RetinA results even farther. It's the key to getting your skin to take an even higher level of RetinA and it's what I developed my Anti-Aging Antioxidant Kit to do.
Why do these products work magic for RetinA skin rejuvenation?
The green tea, hyaluronic acid, and caffeine in the Replenix CF cream quiets any subtle irritation from the tretinoin in RetinA before it starts to rev-up and cause redness. The vitamin C in the Vitamin C Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Serum adds hefty free radical protection for your skin, sort of like adding a body guard to fight off new damage from the sun and environment. The growth factor TGF-beta augments your wrinkle treatment. Citrix Sunscreen has that magic combination of micro zinc oxide and octinoxate that gives you transparent, stable, broad spectrum sun protection that I believe is unique in the sunscreen world. In my dermatology practice I take care of thousands of fair skinned patients and I see everyday how well Citrix Sunscreen protects them from our California sun. Replenix Scrub adds physical exfoliation for when your skin needs that dewy exfoliated glow instantly. Used twice a week it's the finishing touch to well tuned skin care.
What's the regimen?
Your morning skin care steps:
- Use Toleriane Cleanser if you have normal to sensitive skin, use Calming Zinc Bar Soap if you have any 'red face' problems like rosacea or seborrhea, or pimples from acne or pityrosporum folliculitis.
- Substitute Replenix Exfoliating Scrub when you want an instant dewy glow. Ideally twice a week.
Step 2: Apply Replenix CF Cream
Step 3: Apply Vitamin C Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Serum
Step 4: Apply your moisturizer
- Only if you need it and where you need it (my favorite products that are also perfectly compatible with my Kit are either of the Daily Moisturizing Face Creams (Oily to Normal skin or Dry to Normal Skin).
Step 5: Apply Citrix Sunscreen
- Rub it into your skin until it's transparent.
Step 6: Apply mineral makeup if you wear makeup
- It gives you additional state-of-the-art sun protection and layers beautifully on these products!
Your evening skin care steps:
- Step 1: Wash with either the Toleriane Cleanser or Calming Zinc Bar Soap
- Step 2: Apply Replenix CF Cream
- Step 3: Apply your moisturizer where and when you need it
- Step 4: Wait at least 15 minutes then apply your RetinA. Click here for more info on how I instruct my patients to use Retin A
The Bottom Line
I've used this regimen for years and I have thousands of patients using it. I'm reminded daily of its magic. Not only does it turn back the clock on your facial skin but it really slows down the ticking too! During my dermatology exams, I also find fewer precancerous lesions and skin cancers on my fair sun damaged patients once they start using this rejuvenation skin care regimen - a serious skin care added benefit that I don't see with other regimens! People have searched for eons for anti wrinkle and anti-aging creams to keep their skin looking young, and finally we have products that really works. And, with another birthday happening for me this month, it's all wonderful timing!
Photo Copyright © Dr. Bailey Skin Care LLC