Our new site has new and easier ways for you to find the information you need. My team and I have worked for more than 2 years on this – through breast cancer and more – so that you have the best info and real answers to fix your skin problems.
- I want you and everyone suffering from skin problems to have access to dermatologist-quality information, advice and answers.
- I want you to be empowered and equipped to make smart choices for your skin’s health.
- I don’t want you unwittingly falling for crazy, clever advertising-fiction that sounds real but doesn’t help, makes the problem worse or gives you a rash.
In the 25+ years I’ve practiced dermatology, I’ve seen my patients suffer skin problems made worse by misinformation; people trying earnestly to make good choices to fix skin problems and needlessly suffering from conditions like unrelenting rosacea, dandruff, eczema, acne and more. These problems have led to permanent scars, embarrassment and lack of self-esteem. It’s broken my heart many times and made me angry, so I built a new website. Yep, my big idea is to share what I know. I want to help people who can’t get an appointment, live far away or don’t have access to dermatologists. I know this is a worldwide problem and having an interactive website allows me to help people not just locally but globally. The response I’ve received is huge. There’s a need for this information and I’m on a mission to fill it.
I launched the original site in 2009 and we’ve tweaked the site twice to make it better.
BUT NOW we’ve gone all out – I am so excited to bring you a whole new, high-tech and totally searchable site filled with professional skin care information that you can find when you need it. I want to empower you to have healthy skin!
On our new site you’ll be able to search:
- Specific skin problems and find relevant and accurate information.
- Skin care routines that are patient-tested and effective.
- A specific ingredient or product that you want to add to your skin care routine.
- Products for a specific condition or purpose, such as men’s skin care preferences, hypoallergenic products, exfoliation products, sensitive skin products, natural products etc.
- My in-depth advice for skin problems that you would like to better understand.
- Blog posts on new skin-health science and my opinion (love that part!) on whether it’s important, practical or industry-sponsored, or adver-research (hype).
I’m going to help you to:
- Sort products based on your budget constraints or a desperate need to fix a frustrating complexion-problem fast.
- Create a complete skin care routine so you get the best results instead of the mediocre results you get from a piecemeal routine.
- Get free shipping. Our high-tech smart-cart will show you products you need and can add instead of paying shipping costs (I hate shipping costs)!
- Make a personal account so you never run out of the products you need and love.
And just for fun:
- You’ll see new pictures of me because that old gal on the old site header was the pre-BRCA-cancer me and she’s changed!
- I’m going to do videos. They won’t be on the site when it launches, however I’m in the process so check back to watch the fun! Oh my husband will tell you how much being in front of the camera is a new challenge for me but I’ll get the hang of it, and you’ll get to laugh with me as I do.
Oh boy, my team and I are thrilled! Over the years, you’ve been generously sharing your needs, wants and ideas and we’ve been keeping a list. We’ve been working hard and my team has done it. Get ready, get set and take it for a test run when it goes live! It’s coming very soon and we’ll want your feedback to make it better for you.
My goal is to empower you to pick my dermatologist brain 24/7 from anywhere in the world to get the information you need for healthy skin. God Bless the internet!
Are you as excited as we are for the launch of the new site? Let us know your thoughts and feedback in the comments section. We’re excited to hear from you!
The information in the Dr. Bailey Skin Care web site, and related links, articles, newsletters and blogs, is provided for general information and educational purposes only. It is the opinion of Dr. Cynthia Bailey, or other indicated authors. Consult your physician or health care provider for any specific medical conditions or concerns you may have. (This also applies to patients in her medical practice; the information here is not a substitute for, or an extension of, the medical care she provides for you.) Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read here. Use the information and products on this site at your own risk. Use of this site indicates your agreement with these statements and the Terms and Conditions of DrBaileySkinCare.com. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, please do not use this site!