With sun and fun, comes consequences! Sweat and humidity will change how your makeup wears and appears. It’s best to dust fine mineral makeup over a sunscreen in summer conditions. This makeup routine:
- Gives your skin extra sun protection
- Is less likely to migrate when skin is damp
- Provides great coverage
- Looks natural, without unattractive clumpy powder chunks
My Favorite Mineral Makeup Products for Summer Include:
All are ideal for all skin types! Add the Eye Shadow Trio to your makeup routine as well. Don’t forget the Blinc Mascara. It has acrylate tubule technology that won’t ever smear (I love this mascara and finally added it to the site so you can enjoy it too)!
Treat yourself to a new brush set and a new silk cosmetic bag. It’s such a delight! I got a new set and bag after discarding the ones I’ve been using for 7+ years. They had seen a lot of travel and gym bag packing. It was time! I picked a nice pale blue bag and took home the brush set – they are amazing! I LOVE putting on my makeup. What a nice little treat for myself – perche no? (Italian for ‘why not’)
Need Help With Picking the Perfect Facial Mineral Zinc Sunscreen?
Here are my faves!
- Suntegrity 5 in 1 for dry and mature skin. This BB Cream looks great, doubles as a daily moisturizer, and is totally natural.
- Sheer Strength Matte Tinted Sunscreen. Ideal for all skin types, especially oily skin. Matte technology absorbs oil. Tinting technology blends with all skin colors.
- Sheer Strength Spray Sunscreen. The ultimate ‘low maintenence’ sunscreen. No tinting, so great for the neck and ears. Spray this super-light texture product into your hands and it glides effortlessly over skin for near ‘bullet-proof’ high concentration zinc protection!
- Citrix Sunscreen. Used and loved for years in my practice. I’ve watched it protect my patients for over 10 years. It’s water-resistant and can be used on the whole body.
Want more choices of sunscreen for your family? See my Sunscreen Comparison Chart!