Dynamic Duo Sale
Pair Sunscreen with Retinol for the 1-2 punch to knock out skin aging!
Retinol is in the vitamin A family. It’s found in food, and is often used as a dietary supplement. There has been much misconceptions and myths about Retinol, including that it and sun cannot go together. This is simply false. In fact, retinol prevents the rise of a pesky little enzyme called collagenase. This enzyme breaks down collagen after UV exposure. While it is true that retinol breaks down in sunlight, if you follow my advice, you can get anti-aging benefits while having great sun protection!
Why is retinol and sunscreen so powerful together?
- UV exposure turns on collagen-destroying enzymes in your skin called matrix metalloproteinases. Retinol turns the enzymes off.
- Retinol also turns on collagen production in the skin.
- They are scientifically proven to fight skin aging.
It’s never too late or too early to start, but you need the best products because:
- Retinol can be unstable, breaking down with light and air contact. Not all products work. Dr. Bailey’s Retinol Creams are stable!
- All sunscreens are not equal. Dr. Bailey’s sunscreens are broad spectrum and proven effective.
You’ll see game-changing results when you apply retinol at night, and a zinc oxide sunscreen in the morning.
*Get 15% off this professional anti-aging combination!
- Retinol Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream
- Plus one (or more) of our dermatologist-recommended sunscreens compatible to your skin type:
Use Coupon Code – dynamicduo
*Offer expires 3/31/2017, 11:59PM PST
You don’t have to choose between sun protection and fighting the clock. The above products are perfect for both, and when paired together, they make an awesome combo to exceed your expectations!
Siddharth Mukherjee, Retinoids in the treatment of skin aging: an overview of clinical efficacy and safety, Clin Interv Aging. 2006 Dec; 1(4): 327–348.