- Help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating your skin cells
to make new collagen inside your skin where it matters and where it can plump up
- Help lighten and even uneven skin pigmentation and hyperpigmentation from melasma
or age spots because at this strength it's a very effective skin whitening cream.
- Help give you youthful, moist and supple skin texture by stimulating your skin cells
to make more hyaluronic acid inside your skin; hyaluronic acid helps hold water inside
your skin so that it doesn't look dehydrated. Healthy young skin has more hyaluronic
acid than older, thin, dry and dehydrated skin.
Dr. Bailey Skin Care's Glycolic Acid Anti-Aging Face Cream is enriched with squalane
too so it has the perfect light creamy texture to moisturize your skin without clogging
your pores with heavy oils. The moisturizing cream base layers nicely with your other
skin care skin products. It's oil free and perfect for people who are acne prone or who
have oily skin or combination skin and want a wrinkle cream for anti aging skin care.
Dr. Bailey Skin Care's Glycolic Acid Anti-Aging Face Cream 15% is fortified to give
your skin added topical antioxidant benefits from CoQ 10 (ubiquinone) and vitamin E.
This product has been called Glycolix Elite 15% Facial Cream in the past. I've renamed
it so that your skin care products have intuitive names that tell you what I think they
accomplish; your skin care routine is a combination of products that act as building
blocks to help you achieve your skin health goals. Your products should make sense,
including their names, and at Dr. Bailey Skin Care they do.
Directions for Use: Start by using Dr. Bailey Skin Care Glycolic Acid
Anti-Aging Face Cream 15% once a day and gradually increase to twice a day as your
skin adjusts and begins to tolerate glycolic acid skin care therapy. For maximal
anti aging results, use Dr. Bailey Glycolic Acid Anti-Aging Face Cream as part of my
Anti Aging Antioxidant Facial Skin Care Kit with Glycolic Acid for Normal Skin
or in my Glycolic Acid Facial Anti Aging Kit for Normal Skin.
Please note that the use of products with glycolic acid can irritate your skin. If
irritation develops discontinue use and consult a physician.
Tips For Success with Glycolic Acid Skin Care Products including Dr. Bailey Skin
Care Glycolic Acid Anti-Aging Face Cream 15%
- Always start with the lowest concentration products and work up.
- When low concentration products are irritating, dilute them in half with a non-glycolic acid product and gradually work towards full strength.
- Mix equal portions of the glycolic acid product and a similar non-glycolic acid product in your palm before applying them to the skin. (For example mix Dr. Bailey Skin Care’s Glycolic Acid Anti-Aging Face Cream 15% with a portion of a non-glycolic acid cream such as Daily Moisturizing Face Cream for Oily to Normal Skin, or Glytone Body Lotion with an another plain non-glycolic acid containing body lotion such as Cetephil)
- In a week or so, add less of the non glycolic acid product as you mix the two products in your palm. Slowly continue this process until you can tolerate the full strength glycolic acid product.
- If your skin becomes irritated, take a break from your glycolic acid treatment for a few days, or until the skin returns to normal, before resuming therapy.
- Avoid or use less glycolic acid in areas of your skin that are more sensitive. This means diluting the glycolic product as above or avoiding glycolic acid on the area all together. Examples of sensitive skin areas include the décolletage area of the chest and the skin folds of the groin or under the breasts.
- Do not get glycolic acid on the lips. OF COURSE, DO NOT EAT GLYCOLIC ACID SKIN CARE PRODUCTS.
- The eyelid folds are sensitive. Of course, DO NOT GET GLYCOLIC ACID IN YOUR EYES. This means do not apply it so close to the eyes that it melts in to the eyes as the product warms to skin temperature.
- If your skin continues to sting when you apply your glycolic acid lotion or cream after washing with the buf puf, then apply your cream or lotion at night and wash with the Glytone Gel Wash and Buf Puf in the morning and apply a bland moisturizer after.
- If your skin develops irritation, an injury or a rash, stop your glycolic acid therapy until the skin has healed plus at least 2 weeks. Glycolic acid will further irritate irritated skin, preventing healing. This includes skin irritated from wind or sun, irritating skin medicines such as acne medicines or tretenoin (Retin A and Renova) or procedures such as electrolysis, etc.
- Irritated skin can develop permanent darkening in response to sunlight. Do not expose irritated skin to the sun until the skin has returned to normal.
Product Ingredients: Glycolic Acid Anti-Aging Face Cream
Glycolic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl
Stearate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Squalane,
Tocopheryl Acetate, Green Tea Extract, Coenzyme Q-10, Mucopolysaccharides, Phospholipids,
Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Glucoside, PEG-100 Stearate, Xanthan Gum,
Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea. Caution,
this strong product can be irritating to skin.
What My Customers Say
"It really works for age spots. I've used it for 2 weeks, not every day. I put it on one of my hands too and that one has less age spots now than the other."
Why we use customers' initials in our testimonials