Facial Skin Care Cleansers
Facial skin care begins with the best face creams and washes available. These
dermatologist-recommended facial skin care products go beyond face creams and
include skin cleansers, gel wash, exfoliating scrubs, and medicated soaps to treat
acne, rosacea, and other common skin problems.
Cleansers and soaps are irritating and most people don't realize that in their zeal to cleanse, they often do more harm than good to their facial skin! The best skin care products do the cleaning job without irritation. The secret is to match the right facial skin cleanser with your skin type and your facial skin treatment program. This means, for example, that if you have rosacea, you won't tolerate a strong acne skin cleanser designed for teens with oily skin. You have to pick the right facial skin cleanser for your skin and my facial cleansers fit every skin care need.
- Tolaraine Cleanser will clean skin without irritating the most sensitive skin or over drying extremely dry skin.
- Calming Zinc ® is the best rosacea skin cleanser and treats seborrhea.
- Dr. Bailey SKIN Oil off cleansers are perfect for oily skin
- Dr. Bailey SKIN Foaming Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment Cleanser is the best cleanser for acne skin care if you are allergic to salicylic acid.
- Last but not least I have 2 options to exfoliate and brighten skin:
- Replenix Scrub removes dead skin cells with rolled bamboo granules that won't scratch the skin and
- Glytone Mild Gel Wash uses just the right amount of Glycolic Acid to do the job.