Did you know that some of your habits can cause wrinkles? Most wrinkles are caused from sun, and only a small portion are caused by skin aging itself. However, habits can play a role in how you wrinkle too. We know that sun protection is the most important thing you can do to fight wrinkles. […]
Retinol is a retinoid. Retinoids are the vitamin A family class of agents. Retinoids, in my experience as a dermatologist, are the most effective anti-aging skin care product ingredient short of sunscreen. I’ve recommended topical retinoid skin care products to my patients for over 25 years and I’ve seen the anti-aging results over and […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (96)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (205)
- Around Sebastopol (27)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (54)
- Breast Cancer (42)
- Chemotherapy (24)
- Dandruff (50)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (102)
- Featured (11)
- Find It Again Friday (31)
- From the Aesthetician (29)
- Hair (4)
- Men's Skin Care (102)
- Miscellaneous (137)
- Natural Chef (4)
- Natural Makeup (31)
- Natural Skin Care (68)
- Rosacea (56)
- Skin Care Products (143)
- Skin Problems & Advice (309)
- Sun Protection Advice (147)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- A Delicious Recipe that Promotes a Healthy Lifestyle & Skin October 1, 2015
- Men: Embarrassing Grooming Questions Answered September 28, 2015
- Need a Beauty Boost for Fall? Dr. Bailey Has Prizes, Sales, Advice & More! September 25, 2015
- How Often Should You Reapply Mineral Zinc Oxide Sunscreen? September 21, 2015
- Broadband Light: The Cosmetic Procedure To Slow Aging Skin September 18, 2015
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Hello Amber, Sounds like you have a complex combin...
- Amber: Hi, I'm posting here, in a current, post to make ...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Hello Elizabeth, This is interesting. You are righ...
- Elizabeth: This seems to be the study that the magazine is re...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Hello Elizabeth, I did a medline search and could ...