Did you know that some of your habits can cause wrinkles? Most wrinkles are caused from sun, and only a small portion are caused by skin aging itself. However, habits can play a role in how you wrinkle too. We know that sun protection is the most important thing you can do to fight wrinkles. […]
Retinol is a retinoid. Retinoids are the vitamin A family class of agents. Retinoids, in my experience as a dermatologist, are the most effective anti-aging skin care product ingredient short of sunscreen. I’ve recommended topical retinoid skin care products to my patients for over 25 years and I’ve seen the anti-aging results over and […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (95)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (203)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (53)
- Breast Cancer (42)
- Chemotherapy (24)
- Dandruff (49)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (98)
- Featured (11)
- Find It Again Friday (31)
- From the Aesthetician (29)
- Hair (4)
- Men's Skin Care (101)
- Miscellaneous (137)
- Natural Makeup (30)
- Natural Skin Care (66)
- Rosacea (52)
- Skin Care Products (139)
- Skin Problems & Advice (302)
- Sun Protection Advice (145)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- 3 Biggest Myths about Sunscreen September 3, 2015
- Healthy Habits to Teach Kids August 31, 2015
- Brighten Someone’s Day with #RandomActsofRetail August 27, 2015
- Health Awareness Fatigue? 3 Ways to Reconnect August 24, 2015
- New Advances in Rosacea August 20, 2015
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Lois, You are SO RIGHT! On my to-do list is a real...
- Tammy: Dr. Bailey has written extensively on how to care ...
- Lois West: I would like advice on what to use on my aging ski...
- Cura Pelle: Thank you, Dr. Bailey. Conversing with you keeps ...
- Cura Pelle: Thank you for your response. It is such a complex...