Skin sun spots, also called solar lentigines (solar lentigo if it is just one spot) are common. In my dermatology practice, I am asked every day by my patients to help them fade or get rid of their unwanted sun spots. There are a number of “tricks” and tips that we use to do […]
Skin Cancer Awareness Month takes place each May, and it’s perfect timing! The weather is finally beautiful, which means you’ll be outside more. But … are you ready? Do you have new broad spectrum sunscreens for the season? Are you absolutely sure you know what to look for in broad spectrum sunscreens? Do you have […]
May is Skin Cancer Awareness Month and today is Melanoma Monday. It’s perfect timing because you need to be prepared as life here in the Northern Hemisphere moves outdoors from now until fall. The American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) has great resources for you as part of its Melanoma Monday and Skin Cancer Awareness Month […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (85)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (191)
- Around Sebastopol (22)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (52)
- Breast Cancer (33)
- Chemotherapy (21)
- Dandruff (48)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (80)
- Featured (11)
- Find It Again Friday (29)
- From the Aesthetician (28)
- Hair (3)
- Men's Skin Care (94)
- Miscellaneous (134)
- Natural Makeup (23)
- Natural Skin Care (51)
- Rosacea (48)
- Skin Care Products (118)
- Skin Problems & Advice (271)
- Sun Protection Advice (130)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- Angelina’s Bold Decision, Why Dr. Bailey Agrees March 28, 2015
- Honoring Women: 3 Powerful Influencers Who Helped Shape Dr. Bailey March 25, 2015
- The Myth of Getting a “Base Tan” from a Tanning Bed March 23, 2015
- How Care for the Sentive Skin Under Your Eyes March 20, 2015
- Dr. Bailey’s 5 Best Makeup Practices for Your Skin March 18, 2015
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Kitty Norris: Thank you, Dr Bailey! You have selected 3 of the o...
- kwali thomas: Dr bailey that's a nice post, hope more people wil...
- Sophie: Skin around eye requires lot of care and most of t...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Hello Alis, You ask an excellent question that eve...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Replenix CF is rich in hyaluronic acid which holds...