Skin sun spots, also called solar lentigines (solar lentigo if it is just one spot) are common. In my dermatology practice, I am asked every day by my patients to help them fade or get rid of their unwanted sun spots. There are a number of “tricks” and tips that we use to do […]
Skin Cancer Awareness Month takes place each May, and it’s perfect timing! The weather is finally beautiful, which means you’ll be outside more. But … are you ready? Do you have new broad spectrum sunscreens for the season? Are you absolutely sure you know what to look for in broad spectrum sunscreens? Do you have […]
May is Skin Cancer Awareness Month and today is Melanoma Monday. It’s perfect timing because you need to be prepared as life here in the Northern Hemisphere moves outdoors from now until fall. The American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) has great resources for you as part of its Melanoma Monday and Skin Cancer Awareness Month […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (81)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (172)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (51)
- Breast Cancer (28)
- Chemotherapy (17)
- Dandruff (46)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (69)
- Featured (7)
- Find It Again Friday (20)
- From the Aesthetician (26)
- Hair (3)
- Men's Skin Care (80)
- Miscellaneous (132)
- Natural Makeup (13)
- Natural Skin Care (36)
- Rosacea (45)
- Skin Care Products (95)
- Skin Problems & Advice (237)
- Sun Protection Advice (119)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- I’m Thankful I Went from a Cancer Survivor to a Cancer Thrivor November 24, 2014
- Men’s Acne Skin Care: The Movember Edition November 21, 2014
- Skin Tips: Get Rid of Those Pesky Sunspots! November 17, 2014
- Oily Skin Care Tips: Make Oily Skin a Thing of the Past November 14, 2014
- Men, How “No-Shave November” Can Benefit Your Skin November 10, 2014
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- isabel marshal: very nice n helpul information ............thankx ...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Hello Pam, Thank you for sharing your story. My d...
- Pam Goldsmith: I was diagnosed in January 2014. I had just turned...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Thanks Kathy. They are like the notes I give pati...
- Kathy K: I love your drawings!!!!. I had this same problem...