Skin sun spots, also called solar lentigines (solar lentigo if it is just one spot) are common. In my dermatology practice, I am asked every day by my patients to help them fade or get rid of their unwanted sun spots. There are a number of “tricks” and tips that we use to do […]
Skin Cancer Awareness Month takes place each May, and it’s perfect timing! The weather is finally beautiful, which means you’ll be outside more. But … are you ready? Do you have new broad spectrum sunscreens for the season? Are you absolutely sure you know what to look for in broad spectrum sunscreens? Do you have […]
May is Skin Cancer Awareness Month and today is Melanoma Monday. It’s perfect timing because you need to be prepared as life here in the Northern Hemisphere moves outdoors from now until fall. The American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) has great resources for you as part of its Melanoma Monday and Skin Cancer Awareness Month […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (78)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (169)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (51)
- Breast Cancer (27)
- Chemotherapy (16)
- Dandruff (45)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (68)
- Featured (7)
- Find It Again Friday (20)
- From the Aesthetician (26)
- Hair (3)
- Men's Skin Care (75)
- Miscellaneous (132)
- Natural Makeup (13)
- Natural Skin Care (35)
- Rosacea (44)
- Skin Care Products (93)
- Skin Problems & Advice (231)
- Sun Protection Advice (116)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- Dermatologist’s Chemotherapy Skin Care Kit October 31, 2014
- Bald Girls Do Lunch in Sebastopol October 28, 2014
- Dr. Bailey’s Best Sensitive Skin Care Tips October 24, 2014
- Men’s Fall and Winter Grooming Tips: Face and Scalp Dandruff October 20, 2014
- Keratosis Pilaris: AKA Chicken Skin Bumps October 17, 2014
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Parker Boudreau: Growing up I hated my skin; sometimes I still do. ...
- Darrick Delahunt: Thanks for the great read. Sebaceous Hyperplasia ...
- Oziel: Hi, im a male and im 32, i dont shave so often bec...
- Susan Highland: I now subscribe and just received the bald women l...
- ashish: I am Ashish, 30 years old textile engineering prof...