Skin Cancer Awareness Month takes place each May, and it’s perfect timing! The weather is finally beautiful, which means you’ll be outside more. But … are you ready? Do you have new broad spectrum sunscreens for the season? Are you absolutely sure you know what to look for in broad spectrum sunscreens? Do you have […]
May is Skin Cancer Awareness Month and today is Melanoma Monday. It’s perfect timing because you need to be prepared as life here in the Northern Hemisphere moves outdoors from now until fall. The American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) has great resources for you as part of its Melanoma Monday and Skin Cancer Awareness Month […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (76)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (164)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (49)
- Breast Cancer (23)
- Chemotherapy (13)
- Dandruff (44)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (63)
- Featured (6)
- Find It Again Friday (14)
- From the Aesthetician (26)
- Hair (1)
- Men's Skin Care (66)
- Miscellaneous (132)
- Natural Makeup (13)
- Natural Skin Care (33)
- Rosacea (43)
- Skin Care Products (80)
- Skin Problems & Advice (216)
- Sun Protection Advice (109)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- Dr. Bailey Featured on How to be a Redhead Blog August 26, 2014
- Intertrigo Prevention and Skin Care Tips August 23, 2014
- Helpful Foot Skin Care Tips for Summer August 15, 2014
- Gratitude for My 12-Month Cancerversary August 11, 2014
- Beauty Sleep for Glowing and Healthy Skin: Find It Again Friday August 8, 2014
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Jodie, your question is a good one and requires th...
- Chandan: Useful tips for Intertrigo prevention...
- jodie: Good afternoon Dr. Bailey i have always had no iss...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: I don't know of any solid evidence, nor have I obs...
- Steve: Great article! also with sleep combined with a hea...