We have two great new professional skin products for your anti-aging skin care routine, and I am really excited about them. We are introducing our new retinol anti-wrinkle night creams. Get the benefits of retinoid treatment (like Retin-A and Renova) without a prescription and at the highest levels available anywhere. Dr. Bailey’s […]
As a dermatologist, I know how powerful retinoid products are for fighting the signs of skin aging. I’ve personally used retinoid products on my skin for more than 30 years. Over that same time, I’ve prescribed these products for thousands of patients too. Over the years, my patients and I have seen the results […]
Retinol is a retinoid. Retinoids are the vitamin A family class of agents. Retinoids, in my experience as a dermatologist, are the most effective anti-aging skin care product ingredient short of sunscreen. I’ve recommended topical retinoid skin care products to my patients for over 25 years and I’ve seen the anti-aging results over and […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (78)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (167)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (49)
- Breast Cancer (23)
- Chemotherapy (13)
- Dandruff (44)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (67)
- Featured (6)
- Find It Again Friday (18)
- From the Aesthetician (26)
- Hair (2)
- Men's Skin Care (70)
- Miscellaneous (132)
- Natural Makeup (13)
- Natural Skin Care (33)
- Rosacea (43)
- Skin Care Products (84)
- Skin Problems & Advice (222)
- Sun Protection Advice (112)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- Fall Skin Care Tips and Changes September 20, 2014
- How Can You Get Rid of Skin Sun Spots? September 15, 2014
- Bumps Under the Eyes: Causes and Treatments September 12, 2014
- What Causes Sunspots on Skin? September 8, 2014
- Zinc Supplements and Acne Treatment September 5, 2014
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Thanks for the heads up on Dr. Michaelsson's artic...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Yes the Retinol is most likely inactivated over ti...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Lemon juice is a time honored home remedy that I r...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: The "vital vitamins" I assume you mention is Vitam...
- isabel marshal: well under the sun rays our epidermal layer of sk...