Great News!! I’m ecstatic to announce that this morning I spoke with my gynecologic-oncologist Dr. Dorigo from Stanford and my ovaries and tubes are cancer free!! So was an “ovoid body” that showed up on the pre-op ultrasound! I can see my life as a non-cancer person taking form – I’ll be making plans, […]
by on March 18, 2014 in Breast Cancer
Having dodged a big bullet with the excellent response of my hereditary and aggressive triple negative breast cancer and chemotherapy, I face yet another peril in March… I’m still basking in the glow of that great pathology report on my breast tissue and lymph nodes at the same time I’m moving forward with my BRCA […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (85)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (191)
- Around Sebastopol (22)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (52)
- Breast Cancer (32)
- Chemotherapy (21)
- Dandruff (48)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (80)
- Featured (11)
- Find It Again Friday (29)
- From the Aesthetician (28)
- Hair (3)
- Men's Skin Care (94)
- Miscellaneous (134)
- Natural Makeup (23)
- Natural Skin Care (51)
- Rosacea (48)
- Skin Care Products (118)
- Skin Problems & Advice (271)
- Sun Protection Advice (130)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- Honoring Women: 3 Powerful Influencers Who Helped Shape Dr. Bailey March 25, 2015
- The Myth of Getting a “Base Tan” from a Tanning Bed March 23, 2015
- How Care for the Sentive Skin Under Your Eyes March 20, 2015
- Dr. Bailey’s 5 Best Makeup Practices for Your Skin March 18, 2015
- Best Products to Stop the Clock on the Aging of Your Skin! March 16, 2015
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- kwali thomas: Dr bailey that's a nice post, hope more people wil...
- Sophie: Skin around eye requires lot of care and most of t...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Hello Alis, You ask an excellent question that eve...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Replenix CF is rich in hyaluronic acid which holds...
- Andrea: Hi Dr. Bailey, Off topic question. Is the repl...