Great News!! I’m ecstatic to announce that this morning I spoke with my gynecologic-oncologist Dr. Dorigo from Stanford and my ovaries and tubes are cancer free!! So was an “ovoid body” that showed up on the pre-op ultrasound! I can see my life as a non-cancer person taking form – I’ll be making plans, […]
by on March 18, 2014 in Breast Cancer
Having dodged a big bullet with the excellent response of my hereditary and aggressive triple negative breast cancer and chemotherapy, I face yet another peril in March… I’m still basking in the glow of that great pathology report on my breast tissue and lymph nodes at the same time I’m moving forward with my BRCA […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (76)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (164)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (48)
- Breast Cancer (23)
- Chemotherapy (13)
- Dandruff (44)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (62)
- Featured (6)
- Find It Again Friday (13)
- From the Aesthetician (26)
- Hair (1)
- Men's Skin Care (64)
- Miscellaneous (132)
- Natural Makeup (13)
- Natural Skin Care (33)
- Rosacea (43)
- Skin Care Products (80)
- Skin Problems & Advice (214)
- Sun Protection Advice (108)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Subscribe & Join us Online —
- Helpful Foot Skin Care Tips for Summer August 15, 2014
- Gratitude for My 12-Month Cancerversary August 11, 2014
- Beauty Sleep for Glowing and Healthy Skin: Find It Again Friday August 8, 2014
- What Do Cancer, Diet and Acne Have in Common? August 6, 2014
- Join us for…Advanced Skin Care & Dermatology Patient Appreciation Event August 5, 2014
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Sarah: So true! Whenever I skip a good night sleep, I can...
- Jeanne Sweet: I'm so, so disappointed I missed this wonderful ev...
- Linda M.: We're extremely grateful for your recovery...........
- Dr. Bailey Skin Care: We're looking for questions from our readers about...
- Vera: Dr Bailey, Don't think one can fake enough slee...