Great News!! I’m ecstatic to announce that this morning I spoke with my gynecologic-oncologist Dr. Dorigo from Stanford and my ovaries and tubes are cancer free!! So was an “ovoid body” that showed up on the pre-op ultrasound! I can see my life as a non-cancer person taking form – I’ll be making plans, […]
by on March 18, 2014 in Breast Cancer
Having dodged a big bullet with the excellent response of my hereditary and aggressive triple negative breast cancer and chemotherapy, I face yet another peril in March… I’m still basking in the glow of that great pathology report on my breast tissue and lymph nodes at the same time I’m moving forward with my BRCA […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (87)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (193)
- Around Sebastopol (22)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (52)
- Breast Cancer (33)
- Chemotherapy (21)
- Dandruff (48)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (82)
- Featured (11)
- Find It Again Friday (30)
- From the Aesthetician (28)
- Hair (3)
- Men's Skin Care (95)
- Miscellaneous (134)
- Natural Makeup (25)
- Natural Skin Care (54)
- Rosacea (48)
- Skin Care Products (121)
- Skin Problems & Advice (276)
- Sun Protection Advice (131)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- 5 Reasons to Use Witch Hazel in Your Skin Care Regime April 13, 2015
- Diabetic Neuropathy: How Diabetes Can Affect Your Skin April 9, 2015
- World Health Day: Skin Care from around the World April 6, 2015
- How to Make Monday Your Best Skin Day April 3, 2015
- True or False: Beauty Is Only Skin Deep April 1, 2015
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Gail: One more thing...I was under the impression that W...
- Gail: Is it safe to use on sensitive-rosacea skin?...
- Monic: Monday will be my skin day! XoXo (:...
- Cheryl - Lancaster MedSpa: Thanks for the post Angela! Great explanation for ...
- Jenny: Wow! I always thought witch hazel was basically h...