Great News!! I’m ecstatic to announce that this morning I spoke with my gynecologic-oncologist Dr. Dorigo from Stanford and my ovaries and tubes are cancer free!! So was an “ovoid body” that showed up on the pre-op ultrasound! I can see my life as a non-cancer person taking form – I’ll be making plans, […]
by on March 18, 2014 in Breast Cancer
Having dodged a big bullet with the excellent response of my hereditary and aggressive triple negative breast cancer and chemotherapy, I face yet another peril in March… I’m still basking in the glow of that great pathology report on my breast tissue and lymph nodes at the same time I’m moving forward with my BRCA […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (93)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (202)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (53)
- Breast Cancer (39)
- Chemotherapy (23)
- Dandruff (49)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (92)
- Featured (11)
- Find It Again Friday (31)
- From the Aesthetician (29)
- Hair (4)
- Men's Skin Care (101)
- Miscellaneous (137)
- Natural Makeup (29)
- Natural Skin Care (64)
- Rosacea (51)
- Skin Care Products (136)
- Skin Problems & Advice (293)
- Sun Protection Advice (142)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- The Mysteries Surrounding Rosacea July 30, 2015
- Dr. Bailey’s Top 5 Beauty Picks for that Warm, Summer Glow July 23, 2015
- 5 Ways Stress Effects Your Skin and How to Fix It July 20, 2015
- Why Coconut Oil Is Fantastic for Your Face and Hair July 16, 2015
- 3 Tips to Discover the Nutritional Magic in Red Bell Peppers (Yummy Recipe Included!) July 13, 2015
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Hello Lillie, You've got a great one! The mind/bod...
- Tammy: Hello, Lauren! Rosacea prone skin is tricky, espec...
- Lauren Noel: Can I use your Vitamin C anti wrinkle serum if I h...
- Lillie: Update. I've been using the foot cream for a week ...
- Sam D: Goodness! Thanks for talking about it. So Retin-...