Great News!! I’m ecstatic to announce that this morning I spoke with my gynecologic-oncologist Dr. Dorigo from Stanford and my ovaries and tubes are cancer free!! So was an “ovoid body” that showed up on the pre-op ultrasound! I can see my life as a non-cancer person taking form – I’ll be making plans, […]
by on March 18, 2014 in Breast Cancer
Having dodged a big bullet with the excellent response of my hereditary and aggressive triple negative breast cancer and chemotherapy, I face yet another peril in March… I’m still basking in the glow of that great pathology report on my breast tissue and lymph nodes at the same time I’m moving forward with my BRCA […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (81)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (172)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (51)
- Breast Cancer (27)
- Chemotherapy (16)
- Dandruff (46)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (69)
- Featured (7)
- Find It Again Friday (20)
- From the Aesthetician (26)
- Hair (3)
- Men's Skin Care (80)
- Miscellaneous (132)
- Natural Makeup (13)
- Natural Skin Care (36)
- Rosacea (45)
- Skin Care Products (95)
- Skin Problems & Advice (237)
- Sun Protection Advice (119)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- Men’s Acne Skin Care: The Movember Edition November 21, 2014
- Skin Tips: Get Rid of Those Pesky Sunspots! November 17, 2014
- Oily Skin Care Tips: Make Oily Skin a Thing of the Past November 14, 2014
- Men, How “No-Shave November” Can Benefit Your Skin November 10, 2014
- Why You Need to Wear a Sunscreen in Winter November 7, 2014
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Thanks Kathy. They are like the notes I give pati...
- Kathy K: I love your drawings!!!!. I had this same problem...
- mdunning: Hi, Please call our office to place your order (7...
- ToniFoster: Hi There I Was scanning the internet to get infor...
- Parker Boudreau: Growing up I hated my skin; sometimes I still do. ...