Great News!! I’m ecstatic to announce that this morning I spoke with my gynecologic-oncologist Dr. Dorigo from Stanford and my ovaries and tubes are cancer free!! So was an “ovoid body” that showed up on the pre-op ultrasound! I can see my life as a non-cancer person taking form – I’ll be making plans, […]
by on March 18, 2014 in Breast Cancer
Having dodged a big bullet with the excellent response of my hereditary and aggressive triple negative breast cancer and chemotherapy, I face yet another peril in March… I’m still basking in the glow of that great pathology report on my breast tissue and lymph nodes at the same time I’m moving forward with my BRCA […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (78)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (167)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (49)
- Breast Cancer (23)
- Chemotherapy (13)
- Dandruff (44)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (66)
- Featured (6)
- Find It Again Friday (17)
- From the Aesthetician (26)
- Hair (2)
- Men's Skin Care (70)
- Miscellaneous (132)
- Natural Makeup (13)
- Natural Skin Care (33)
- Rosacea (43)
- Skin Care Products (83)
- Skin Problems & Advice (221)
- Sun Protection Advice (111)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- How Can You Get Rid of Skin Sun Spots? September 15, 2014
- Bumps Under the Eyes: Causes and Treatments September 12, 2014
- What Causes Sunspots on Skin? September 8, 2014
- Zinc Supplements and Acne Treatment September 5, 2014
- Acne Treatment 411: Back to School Edition August 29, 2014
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- jenny: If the Replenix Eye Cream is worn during the dayti...
- Michelle: Great article. I read a study that was conducted b...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Lynn, stay tuned! I'm going to cover this in deta...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Hello Tera, it could but I must admit that I don't...
- Janet Loves Great Skin: Dr Bailey, Hi! Thank you for such an informati...