As a dermatologist, I know the “tricks of the trade” to revive dull, tired, and dehydrated skin. Whether your dull complexion is from a wild night out, over working, and/or taking on too much holiday stress, you can revive it instantly and convincingly, so that no one knows how depleted you are. Follow these 3 simple steps secrets […]
Multitasking natural skin care products are big time savers for busy moms. The problem with most multipurpose skin care products is that they compromise results. For example, I’ve never found a shampoo-conditioner or a body wash-skin moisturizer that ever did either job even remotely well by my criteria. It’s that “jack of all trades, […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (96)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (205)
- Around Sebastopol (27)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (54)
- Breast Cancer (42)
- Chemotherapy (24)
- Dandruff (50)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (103)
- Featured (11)
- Find It Again Friday (31)
- From the Aesthetician (29)
- Hair (4)
- Men's Skin Care (102)
- Miscellaneous (137)
- Natural Chef (5)
- Natural Makeup (31)
- Natural Skin Care (68)
- Rosacea (56)
- Skin Care Products (143)
- Skin Problems & Advice (310)
- Sun Protection Advice (147)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- Going Alkaline: Does It Really Help Cure Cancer? October 5, 2015
- A Delicious Recipe that Promotes a Healthy Lifestyle & Skin October 1, 2015
- Men: Embarrassing Grooming Questions Answered September 28, 2015
- Need a Beauty Boost for Fall? Dr. Bailey Has Prizes, Sales, Advice & More! September 25, 2015
- How Often Should You Reapply Mineral Zinc Oxide Sunscreen? September 21, 2015
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Raj Arora: Nice post...
- Tammy: Hi Jenny! Thanks for reading the blog. EVOO is Ext...
- Elizabeth: Thank you for your reply, Dr. Bailey. I am going ...
- Jenny: What is EVOO ?...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Hello Amber, Sounds like you have a complex combin...