As a dermatologist, I know the “tricks of the trade” to revive dull, tired, and dehydrated skin. Whether your dull complexion is from a wild night out, over working, and/or taking on too much holiday stress, you can revive it instantly and convincingly, so that no one knows how depleted you are. Follow these 3 simple steps secrets […]
Multitasking natural skin care products are big time savers for busy moms. The problem with most multipurpose skin care products is that they compromise results. For example, I’ve never found a shampoo-conditioner or a body wash-skin moisturizer that ever did either job even remotely well by my criteria. It’s that “jack of all trades, […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (95)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (203)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (53)
- Breast Cancer (42)
- Chemotherapy (24)
- Dandruff (49)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (97)
- Featured (11)
- Find It Again Friday (31)
- From the Aesthetician (29)
- Hair (4)
- Men's Skin Care (101)
- Miscellaneous (137)
- Natural Makeup (30)
- Natural Skin Care (65)
- Rosacea (52)
- Skin Care Products (138)
- Skin Problems & Advice (300)
- Sun Protection Advice (143)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- Brighten Someone’s Day with #RandomActsofRetail August 27, 2015
- Health Awareness Fatigue? 3 Ways to Reconnect August 24, 2015
- New Advances in Rosacea August 20, 2015
- What NOT to Say to Someone Going through Menopause August 17, 2015
- Get Your Summer Skin Care Fixes with Our Big Sale! August 10, 2015
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Hello Isabelle, That is frustrating! I agree, it s...
- Isabelle Weinstein: Sounds like a good routine. I have liked all the p...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Ciao ancora! Mi piace vederti. This is very intere...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Buongiorno la mia internet amica! Well, altering t...
- Cura Pelle: Is there anything anyone can do to remove the sebu...