As a dermatologist, I know the “tricks of the trade” to revive dull, tired, and dehydrated skin. Whether your dull complexion is from a wild night out, over working, and/or taking on too much holiday stress, you can revive it instantly and convincingly, so that no one knows how depleted you are. Follow these 3 simple steps secrets […]
Multitasking natural skin care products are big time savers for busy moms. The problem with most multipurpose skin care products is that they compromise results. For example, I’ve never found a shampoo-conditioner or a body wash-skin moisturizer that ever did either job even remotely well by my criteria. It’s that “jack of all trades, […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (87)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (197)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (52)
- Breast Cancer (34)
- Chemotherapy (21)
- Dandruff (48)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (84)
- Featured (11)
- Find It Again Friday (30)
- From the Aesthetician (28)
- Hair (3)
- Men's Skin Care (96)
- Miscellaneous (136)
- Natural Makeup (27)
- Natural Skin Care (58)
- Rosacea (48)
- Skin Care Products (126)
- Skin Problems & Advice (281)
- Sun Protection Advice (134)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- The Skin Cancer Selfie Seen Around the World May 21, 2015
- Using Vitamin C: How to Choose the Best Skin Care Products May 18, 2015
- Why Eating the Best Foods Creates a Healthier You May 14, 2015
- Exfoliation DIY: Get Smooth Skin Instantly May 11, 2015
- When to See Your Dermatologist for Melanoma May 7, 2015
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: I am glad your facial skin care is having excellen...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Yes. In my practice I use Efudex for actinic kerat...
- Dermatologist in Indore: Vitamins are fruitful for a human body hence its r...
- Howard Kaplan: 22 May 2015 I am wondering if Ms. Willoughby co...
- Laurie L.: Hi Dr. Bailey, Thanks for explaining what the s...