As a dermatologist, I know the “tricks of the trade” to revive dull, tired, and dehydrated skin. Whether your dull complexion is from a wild night out, over working, and/or taking on too much holiday stress, you can revive it instantly and convincingly, so that no one knows how depleted you are. Follow these 3 simple steps secrets […]
Multitasking natural skin care products are big time savers for busy moms. The problem with most multipurpose skin care products is that they compromise results. For example, I’ve never found a shampoo-conditioner or a body wash-skin moisturizer that ever did either job even remotely well by my criteria. It’s that “jack of all trades, […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (92)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (202)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (53)
- Breast Cancer (39)
- Chemotherapy (23)
- Dandruff (49)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (91)
- Featured (11)
- Find It Again Friday (31)
- From the Aesthetician (29)
- Hair (4)
- Men's Skin Care (101)
- Miscellaneous (137)
- Natural Makeup (29)
- Natural Skin Care (64)
- Rosacea (50)
- Skin Care Products (136)
- Skin Problems & Advice (292)
- Sun Protection Advice (142)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- Dr. Bailey’s Top 5 Beauty Picks for that Warm, Summer Glow July 23, 2015
- 5 Ways Stress Effects Your Skin and How to Fix It July 20, 2015
- Why Coconut Oil Is Fantastic for Your Face and Hair July 16, 2015
- 3 Tips to Discover the Nutritional Magic in Red Bell Peppers (Yummy Recipe Included!) July 13, 2015
- Why Fruit Infusions Make Your Skin Happy July 9, 2015
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Lauren Noel: Can I use your Vitamin C anti wrinkle serum if I h...
- Chandan: If is considered not way too nosey to inquire, wha...
- Lillie: Update. I've been using the foot cream for a week ...
- Sam D: Goodness! Thanks for talking about it. So Retin-...
- Lillie: 6. Itchy Finger Disease - this is a family conditi...