As a dermatologist, I know the “tricks of the trade” to revive dull, tired, and dehydrated skin. Whether your dull complexion is from a wild night out, over working, and/or taking on too much holiday stress, you can revive it instantly and convincingly, so that no one knows how depleted you are. Follow these 3 simple steps secrets […]
Multitasking natural skin care products are big time savers for busy moms. The problem with most multipurpose skin care products is that they compromise results. For example, I’ve never found a shampoo-conditioner or a body wash-skin moisturizer that ever did either job even remotely well by my criteria. It’s that “jack of all trades, […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (81)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (180)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (51)
- Breast Cancer (31)
- Chemotherapy (19)
- Dandruff (46)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (75)
- Featured (10)
- Find It Again Friday (24)
- From the Aesthetician (26)
- Hair (3)
- Men's Skin Care (83)
- Miscellaneous (133)
- Natural Makeup (19)
- Natural Skin Care (44)
- Rosacea (45)
- Skin Care Products (105)
- Skin Problems & Advice (254)
- Sun Protection Advice (123)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- Why You’ll Never Think Twice About Washing Your Hands Again January 23, 2015
- Why Healthy & Beautiful Skin Care Requires a Healthy You, Inside & Out January 22, 2015
- What Eczema Really Is & How You Can Remedy It Naturally January 19, 2015
- Fashion & Skin Care Protection – Yes, It’s Possible January 14, 2015
- The Truth About Tanning Beds January 13, 2015
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Hello Patricia, Alcohol on a paper towel is a goo...
- Tammy Cario: Please feel free! The Dove website is an excellent...
- patricia: Thanks Dr Bailey! What is the best way to remov...
- Alternative Medicine: This article is very informative, I wish to quote ...
- Tammy Cario: If you think it's something worth looking into, Ca...