Skin Cancer Awareness Month takes place each May, and it’s perfect timing! The weather is finally beautiful, which means you’ll be outside more. But … are you ready? Do you have new broad spectrum sunscreens for the season? Are you absolutely sure you know what to look for in broad spectrum sunscreens? Do you have […]
May is Skin Cancer Awareness Month and today is Melanoma Monday. It’s perfect timing because you need to be prepared as life here in the Northern Hemisphere moves outdoors from now until fall. The American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) has great resources for you as part of its Melanoma Monday and Skin Cancer Awareness Month […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (75)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (163)
- Around Sebastopol (22)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (48)
- Breast Cancer (21)
- Chemotherapy (11)
- Dandruff (44)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (61)
- Featured (6)
- Find It Again Friday (13)
- From the Aesthetician (26)
- Hair (1)
- Men's Skin Care (60)
- Miscellaneous (132)
- Natural Makeup (13)
- Natural Skin Care (32)
- Rosacea (43)
- Skin Care Products (79)
- Skin Problems & Advice (208)
- Sun Protection Advice (107)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Subscribe & Join us Online —
- Causes of Hair Loss in Women July 22, 2014
- Best Facial Skin Care Products for Summer July 18, 2014
- Last Days of Our Summer Sun Protection Challenge – Don’t Miss Out! July 16, 2014
- Zinc Oxide: End-of-Summer Skin Care Tips July 14, 2014
- Sun Protection Hats: How to Find the Best July 11, 2014
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: The devil is in the details with that question. I...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: And wow back :-) you made my day again! Life is g...
- Cura Pelle: Wow! Thanks for posting this, Dr. Bailey. As you...
- Jade Robbins: Hi Dr. Bailey! I was just wondering if I could use...
- Nancy Anderson: Still loving Dr. Bailey's products. The claming z...