Skin Cancer Awareness Month takes place each May, and it’s perfect timing! The weather is finally beautiful, which means you’ll be outside more. But … are you ready? Do you have new broad spectrum sunscreens for the season? Are you absolutely sure you know what to look for in broad spectrum sunscreens? Do you have […]
May is Skin Cancer Awareness Month and today is Melanoma Monday. It’s perfect timing because you need to be prepared as life here in the Northern Hemisphere moves outdoors from now until fall. The American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) has great resources for you as part of its Melanoma Monday and Skin Cancer Awareness Month […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (76)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (164)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (48)
- Breast Cancer (23)
- Chemotherapy (13)
- Dandruff (44)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (62)
- Featured (6)
- Find It Again Friday (13)
- From the Aesthetician (26)
- Hair (1)
- Men's Skin Care (64)
- Miscellaneous (132)
- Natural Makeup (13)
- Natural Skin Care (33)
- Rosacea (43)
- Skin Care Products (80)
- Skin Problems & Advice (214)
- Sun Protection Advice (108)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Subscribe & Join us Online —
- Helpful Foot Skin Care Tips for Summer August 15, 2014
- Gratitude for My 12-Month Cancerversary August 11, 2014
- Beauty Sleep for Glowing and Healthy Skin: Find It Again Friday August 8, 2014
- What Do Cancer, Diet and Acne Have in Common? August 6, 2014
- Join us for…Advanced Skin Care & Dermatology Patient Appreciation Event August 5, 2014
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Sarah: So true! Whenever I skip a good night sleep, I can...
- Jeanne Sweet: I'm so, so disappointed I missed this wonderful ev...
- Linda M.: We're extremely grateful for your recovery...........
- Dr. Bailey Skin Care: We're looking for questions from our readers about...
- Vera: Dr Bailey, Don't think one can fake enough slee...