I’m very pleased to announce the release my Chemotherapy Skin Care Kit! My Chemo Skin Care Kit is near and dear to me. I’m a dermatologist who just spent the last year being treated for the most aggressive form of breast cancer – the dreaded high grade triple negative type. My oncology team gave me […]
For me, this Thanksgiving Season holds new reasons for gratitude. This is my first Thanksgiving as a cancer patient and there are a multitude of blessings to this chapter in my life. Being given a diagnosis of hereditary breast cancer was a giant “Stop Sign” for me; a “Stop Sign” I could not wiggle […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (81)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (174)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (51)
- Breast Cancer (30)
- Chemotherapy (18)
- Dandruff (46)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (71)
- Featured (9)
- Find It Again Friday (21)
- From the Aesthetician (26)
- Hair (3)
- Men's Skin Care (80)
- Miscellaneous (132)
- Natural Makeup (16)
- Natural Skin Care (38)
- Rosacea (45)
- Skin Care Products (99)
- Skin Problems & Advice (241)
- Sun Protection Advice (120)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- Last Minute Skin Care Gifts Ideas for the Sensitive Skin Person on Your List December 17, 2014
- Holiday Comfort Foods Good for Your Skin December 16, 2014
- Healthy, Vegan & Green Skin Care Holiday Gift Ideas December 15, 2014
- Holiday Skin Care Special Collections Spotlight December 13, 2014
- Skin Care Stocking Stuffers Everyone Will Love! December 12, 2014
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Cay Wedgworth: It would be nice if these were available....
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Hello Cura Pelle, I too love lovely. Sorry for th...
- Cura Pelle: I'm not a native speaker of either Italian or Engl...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Ciao, la mia professoressa (il mio professore?) de...
- Ashley: Dry skin and scalp a common problem cold weather. ...