I’m very pleased to announce the release my Chemotherapy Skin Care Kit! My Chemo Skin Care Kit is near and dear to me. I’m a dermatologist who just spent the last year being treated for the most aggressive form of breast cancer – the dreaded high grade triple negative type. My oncology team gave me […]
For me, this Thanksgiving Season holds new reasons for gratitude. This is my first Thanksgiving as a cancer patient and there are a multitude of blessings to this chapter in my life. Being given a diagnosis of hereditary breast cancer was a giant “Stop Sign” for me; a “Stop Sign” I could not wiggle […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (87)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (197)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (52)
- Breast Cancer (34)
- Chemotherapy (21)
- Dandruff (48)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (84)
- Featured (11)
- Find It Again Friday (30)
- From the Aesthetician (28)
- Hair (3)
- Men's Skin Care (96)
- Miscellaneous (136)
- Natural Makeup (27)
- Natural Skin Care (58)
- Rosacea (48)
- Skin Care Products (126)
- Skin Problems & Advice (281)
- Sun Protection Advice (134)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- The Skin Cancer Selfie Seen Around the World May 21, 2015
- Using Vitamin C: How to Choose the Best Skin Care Products May 18, 2015
- Why Eating the Best Foods Creates a Healthier You May 14, 2015
- Exfoliation DIY: Get Smooth Skin Instantly May 11, 2015
- When to See Your Dermatologist for Melanoma May 7, 2015
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Wendy Gillan: Vitamin C helps in reducing the appearance of brow...
- Aaina: Gained knowledge about Skincare through Vitamin C....
- Tammy: Slower isn't necessarily a bad thing. But the trut...
- Tammy: Danielle, our aesthatician, says both physical and...
- Christina: Natural products are better, but they have a slowe...