I’m very pleased to announce the release my Chemotherapy Skin Care Kit! My Chemo Skin Care Kit is near and dear to me. I’m a dermatologist who just spent the last year being treated for the most aggressive form of breast cancer – the dreaded high grade triple negative type. My oncology team gave me […]
For me, this Thanksgiving Season holds new reasons for gratitude. This is my first Thanksgiving as a cancer patient and there are a multitude of blessings to this chapter in my life. Being given a diagnosis of hereditary breast cancer was a giant “Stop Sign” for me; a “Stop Sign” I could not wiggle […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (96)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (205)
- Around Sebastopol (27)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (54)
- Breast Cancer (42)
- Chemotherapy (24)
- Dandruff (50)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (103)
- Featured (11)
- Find It Again Friday (31)
- From the Aesthetician (29)
- Hair (4)
- Men's Skin Care (102)
- Miscellaneous (137)
- Natural Chef (5)
- Natural Makeup (31)
- Natural Skin Care (68)
- Rosacea (56)
- Skin Care Products (143)
- Skin Problems & Advice (310)
- Sun Protection Advice (147)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- Going Alkaline: Does It Really Help Cure Cancer? October 5, 2015
- A Delicious Recipe that Promotes a Healthy Lifestyle & Skin October 1, 2015
- Men: Embarrassing Grooming Questions Answered September 28, 2015
- Need a Beauty Boost for Fall? Dr. Bailey Has Prizes, Sales, Advice & More! September 25, 2015
- How Often Should You Reapply Mineral Zinc Oxide Sunscreen? September 21, 2015
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Raj Arora: Nice post...
- Tammy: Hi Jenny! Thanks for reading the blog. EVOO is Ext...
- Elizabeth: Thank you for your reply, Dr. Bailey. I am going ...
- Jenny: What is EVOO ?...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Hello Amber, Sounds like you have a complex combin...