I’m very pleased to announce the release my Chemotherapy Skin Care Kit! My Chemo Skin Care Kit is near and dear to me. I’m a dermatologist who just spent the last year being treated for the most aggressive form of breast cancer – the dreaded high grade triple negative type. My oncology team gave me […]
For me, this Thanksgiving Season holds new reasons for gratitude. This is my first Thanksgiving as a cancer patient and there are a multitude of blessings to this chapter in my life. Being given a diagnosis of hereditary breast cancer was a giant “Stop Sign” for me; a “Stop Sign” I could not wiggle […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (87)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (193)
- Around Sebastopol (22)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (52)
- Breast Cancer (34)
- Chemotherapy (21)
- Dandruff (48)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (82)
- Featured (11)
- Find It Again Friday (30)
- From the Aesthetician (28)
- Hair (3)
- Men's Skin Care (95)
- Miscellaneous (134)
- Natural Makeup (25)
- Natural Skin Care (54)
- Rosacea (48)
- Skin Care Products (121)
- Skin Problems & Advice (277)
- Sun Protection Advice (131)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- Dear Facebook: Please Stop Censoring Real Health Issues April 23, 2015
- 3 Ways to Spring Clean Your Diet Now (For Your Skin) April 20, 2015
- 5 Reasons to Use Witch Hazel in Your Skin Care Regime April 13, 2015
- Diabetic Neuropathy: How Diabetes Can Affect Your Skin April 9, 2015
- World Health Day: Skin Care from around the World April 6, 2015
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Thanks Wendy, Those are wonderful and exotic oils....
- Wendy Gardner: And from Africa we have many gems: Baobab and M...
- ElizaRyland: I have heard of using witch hazel to beat acne. I ...
- Gail: Thanks for all the information :)...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: It's all about what a particular complexion tolera...