I’m very pleased to announce the release my Chemotherapy Skin Care Kit! My Chemo Skin Care Kit is near and dear to me. I’m a dermatologist who just spent the last year being treated for the most aggressive form of breast cancer – the dreaded high grade triple negative type. My oncology team gave me […]
For me, this Thanksgiving Season holds new reasons for gratitude. This is my first Thanksgiving as a cancer patient and there are a multitude of blessings to this chapter in my life. Being given a diagnosis of hereditary breast cancer was a giant “Stop Sign” for me; a “Stop Sign” I could not wiggle […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (93)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (202)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (53)
- Breast Cancer (39)
- Chemotherapy (23)
- Dandruff (49)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (92)
- Featured (11)
- Find It Again Friday (31)
- From the Aesthetician (29)
- Hair (4)
- Men's Skin Care (101)
- Miscellaneous (137)
- Natural Makeup (29)
- Natural Skin Care (64)
- Rosacea (51)
- Skin Care Products (136)
- Skin Problems & Advice (293)
- Sun Protection Advice (142)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- The Mysteries Surrounding Rosacea July 30, 2015
- Dr. Bailey’s Top 5 Beauty Picks for that Warm, Summer Glow July 23, 2015
- 5 Ways Stress Effects Your Skin and How to Fix It July 20, 2015
- Why Coconut Oil Is Fantastic for Your Face and Hair July 16, 2015
- 3 Tips to Discover the Nutritional Magic in Red Bell Peppers (Yummy Recipe Included!) July 13, 2015
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Lauren Noel: Not what I wanted to hear!... but thank you so muc...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Hello Lillie, You've got a great one! The mind/bod...
- Tammy: Hello, Lauren! Rosacea prone skin is tricky, espec...
- Lauren Noel: Can I use your Vitamin C anti wrinkle serum if I h...
- Lillie: Update. I've been using the foot cream for a week ...