I’m very pleased to announce the release my Chemotherapy Skin Care Kit! My Chemo Skin Care Kit is near and dear to me. I’m a dermatologist who just spent the last year being treated for the most aggressive form of breast cancer – the dreaded high grade triple negative type. My oncology team gave me […]
For me, this Thanksgiving Season holds new reasons for gratitude. This is my first Thanksgiving as a cancer patient and there are a multitude of blessings to this chapter in my life. Being given a diagnosis of hereditary breast cancer was a giant “Stop Sign” for me; a “Stop Sign” I could not wiggle […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (90)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (199)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (53)
- Breast Cancer (39)
- Chemotherapy (23)
- Dandruff (48)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (89)
- Featured (11)
- Find It Again Friday (30)
- From the Aesthetician (29)
- Hair (3)
- Men's Skin Care (99)
- Miscellaneous (136)
- Natural Makeup (29)
- Natural Skin Care (63)
- Rosacea (48)
- Skin Care Products (133)
- Skin Problems & Advice (289)
- Sun Protection Advice (140)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- The 5 Best Natural Sunblocks for Protecting Your Skin July 6, 2015
- The Pros and Cons of Lip Balms July 2, 2015
- Foot Calluses: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly June 29, 2015
- The Best Sun Protection for Girls This Year June 25, 2015
- Roundup of Popular Cancer News and Events June 22, 2015
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Tammy: Thanks for reading our blog, Karen! Right now, Dr....
- Tammy: Thanks for reading our blog, Harsimran! Right now,...
- Harsimran Kaur: Dr. Bailey, I'm currently using blue lizard sunsc...
- Karen: I use your Vitamin C product and I love it. I hav...
- Tammy: Dr. Bailey is on vacation right now, but she tells...