I’m a dermatologist and I think green smoothies can be the fountain of youth for inner physical vitality – a vitality so strong that it radiates out into your complexion and energy level. That may sound crazy coming from me, a physician, but I’m saying it because I want you to hear it. I’m 55 […]
Having dodged a big bullet with the excellent response of my hereditary and aggressive triple negative breast cancer and chemotherapy, I face yet another peril in March… I’m still basking in the glow of that great pathology report on my breast tissue and lymph nodes at the same time I’m moving forward with my BRCA […]
For me, this Thanksgiving Season holds new reasons for gratitude. This is my first Thanksgiving as a cancer patient and there are a multitude of blessings to this chapter in my life. Being given a diagnosis of hereditary breast cancer was a giant “Stop Sign” for me; a “Stop Sign” I could not wiggle […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (75)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (164)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (48)
- Breast Cancer (22)
- Chemotherapy (12)
- Dandruff (44)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (61)
- Featured (6)
- Find It Again Friday (13)
- From the Aesthetician (26)
- Hair (1)
- Men's Skin Care (61)
- Miscellaneous (132)
- Natural Makeup (13)
- Natural Skin Care (32)
- Rosacea (43)
- Skin Care Products (80)
- Skin Problems & Advice (211)
- Sun Protection Advice (108)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Subscribe & Join us Online —
- Chemotherapy Skin Problems – Preventing Skin Infections July 30, 2014
- Skin Cancer Specialist Joins Our Sonoma County Dermatology Practice July 25, 2014
- Best Retinol Skin Care Products for Sensitive Skin July 25, 2014
- Causes of Hair Loss in Women July 22, 2014
- Best Facial Skin Care Products for Summer July 18, 2014
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Cura Pelle: Grazie. Have there been any Latisse trials to r...
- Denise Obringer: Love Citrix sunscreen. The best sunscreen for you...
- Denise Obringer: I have found my favorite sunscreen thanks to Dr. B...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Si...
- michelle: Just wanted to say congrats to Dr. Bishr Al Dabagh...