I’m a dermatologist and I think green smoothies can be the fountain of youth for inner physical vitality – a vitality so strong that it radiates out into your complexion and energy level. That may sound crazy coming from me, a physician, but I’m saying it because I want you to hear it. I’m 55 […]
Having dodged a big bullet with the excellent response of my hereditary and aggressive triple negative breast cancer and chemotherapy, I face yet another peril in March… I’m still basking in the glow of that great pathology report on my breast tissue and lymph nodes at the same time I’m moving forward with my BRCA […]
For me, this Thanksgiving Season holds new reasons for gratitude. This is my first Thanksgiving as a cancer patient and there are a multitude of blessings to this chapter in my life. Being given a diagnosis of hereditary breast cancer was a giant “Stop Sign” for me; a “Stop Sign” I could not wiggle […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (77)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (164)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (49)
- Breast Cancer (23)
- Chemotherapy (13)
- Dandruff (44)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (64)
- Featured (6)
- Find It Again Friday (15)
- From the Aesthetician (26)
- Hair (1)
- Men's Skin Care (67)
- Miscellaneous (132)
- Natural Makeup (13)
- Natural Skin Care (33)
- Rosacea (43)
- Skin Care Products (81)
- Skin Problems & Advice (217)
- Sun Protection Advice (109)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- Acne Treatment 411: Back to School Edition August 29, 2014
- Dr. Bailey Featured on How to be a Redhead Blog August 26, 2014
- Intertrigo Prevention and Skin Care Tips August 23, 2014
- Helpful Foot Skin Care Tips for Summer August 15, 2014
- Gratitude for My 12-Month Cancerversary August 11, 2014
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: It does not appear to have one of the active ingre...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: I do not know if each and every ingredient comes f...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Clogged pores can happen without leading to acne i...
- collin david: 100% agreed !! nice guideline. I use to study all ...
- marieolivia: This blog is an very informative.I know one derma...