I’m a dermatologist and I think green smoothies can be the fountain of youth for inner physical vitality – a vitality so strong that it radiates out into your complexion and energy level. That may sound crazy coming from me, a physician, but I’m saying it because I want you to hear it. I’m 55 […]
Having dodged a big bullet with the excellent response of my hereditary and aggressive triple negative breast cancer and chemotherapy, I face yet another peril in March… I’m still basking in the glow of that great pathology report on my breast tissue and lymph nodes at the same time I’m moving forward with my BRCA […]
For me, this Thanksgiving Season holds new reasons for gratitude. This is my first Thanksgiving as a cancer patient and there are a multitude of blessings to this chapter in my life. Being given a diagnosis of hereditary breast cancer was a giant “Stop Sign” for me; a “Stop Sign” I could not wiggle […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (78)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (169)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (51)
- Breast Cancer (26)
- Chemotherapy (15)
- Dandruff (44)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (68)
- Featured (7)
- Find It Again Friday (19)
- From the Aesthetician (26)
- Hair (2)
- Men's Skin Care (74)
- Miscellaneous (132)
- Natural Makeup (13)
- Natural Skin Care (34)
- Rosacea (44)
- Skin Care Products (91)
- Skin Problems & Advice (229)
- Sun Protection Advice (116)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- Keratosis Pilaris: AKA Chicken Skin Bumps October 17, 2014
- Got Chapped Lips? Skin Care Tips for the Coming Winter October 12, 2014
- Breast Cancer: How to Tame Chemo Curls and Improve Scars October 6, 2014
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month Kickoff October 3, 2014
- The Best Way to Celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month October 2, 2014
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- isabel marshal: thankx dr. bailey to give such nice skin care tips...
- isabel marshal: very nice blog..............great infromation abou...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Yes, ambient humidity impacts skin and when it's ...
- Antony: thank you Dr. Bailey. I think factor of the room l...
- Kitty Norris: Just one tip to add to Dr Bailey's excellent advic...