Retinoids can work wonders to fight the signs of skin aging. I’ve used them for years in my dermatology practice. The two forms of retinoids that I use most often are prescription retinoic acid (called tretinoin, which is found in Retin-A and Renova) and retinol. Retinol products are non-prescription, so you don’t need a trip […]
Have you tried countless skin care products to fix the dark circles or bags under your eyes, but found nothing seems to work? Are you at the point of considering surgery to fix your under-eye issues? Waking up to find dark circles and puffy bags under your eyes almost seems like an omen for the rest […]
Retinol is a retinoid. Retinoids are the vitamin A family class of agents. Retinoids, in my experience as a dermatologist, are the most effective anti-aging skin care product ingredient short of sunscreen. I’ve recommended topical retinoid skin care products to my patients for over 25 years and I’ve seen the anti-aging results over and […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (75)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (164)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (48)
- Breast Cancer (21)
- Chemotherapy (11)
- Dandruff (44)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (61)
- Featured (6)
- Find It Again Friday (13)
- From the Aesthetician (26)
- Hair (1)
- Men's Skin Care (61)
- Miscellaneous (132)
- Natural Makeup (13)
- Natural Skin Care (32)
- Rosacea (43)
- Skin Care Products (80)
- Skin Problems & Advice (210)
- Sun Protection Advice (108)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Subscribe & Join us Online —
- Skin Cancer Specialist Joins Our Sonoma County Dermatology Practice July 25, 2014
- Best Retinol Skin Care Products for Sensitive Skin July 25, 2014
- Causes of Hair Loss in Women July 22, 2014
- Best Facial Skin Care Products for Summer July 18, 2014
- Last Days of Our Summer Sun Protection Challenge – Don’t Miss Out! July 16, 2014
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Si...
- michelle: Just wanted to say congrats to Dr. Bishr Al Dabagh...
- Loul: Wonderful information. Thanks!...
- nikmoon: Nice post. LOVE it!!!!! I also know about Lactic ...
- Cura Pelle: Posso parlare di Latisse qui?...