Back to School Acne Treatment It’s that time of year again where teens and college students are heading back to school or already have started the first few weeks of school. As if students don’t have enough stress when heading back to school, acne is an additional stress for many students. If you are a student […]
Do you suffer from rosacea, oily skin, and blackheads? If so, have you found the very products that treat your oily skin and blackheads aggravate your rosacea? Do you feel there is no solution to this problem? The Rosacea and Oily Skin Care Conundrum The questions above embody the rosacea and oily skin care conundrum; there appears […]
Do you know why those itchy pimples on your back and chest and along your hair line won’t go away with the standard acne treatment? Believe it or not, just because you have pimples and blackheads doesn’t mean you have normal acne. Your acne may be different. There are other types of acne and they need […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (78)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (167)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (49)
- Breast Cancer (23)
- Chemotherapy (13)
- Dandruff (44)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (67)
- Featured (6)
- Find It Again Friday (18)
- From the Aesthetician (26)
- Hair (2)
- Men's Skin Care (70)
- Miscellaneous (132)
- Natural Makeup (13)
- Natural Skin Care (33)
- Rosacea (43)
- Skin Care Products (84)
- Skin Problems & Advice (222)
- Sun Protection Advice (112)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- Fall Skin Care Tips and Changes September 20, 2014
- How Can You Get Rid of Skin Sun Spots? September 15, 2014
- Bumps Under the Eyes: Causes and Treatments September 12, 2014
- What Causes Sunspots on Skin? September 8, 2014
- Zinc Supplements and Acne Treatment September 5, 2014
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Thanks for the heads up on Dr. Michaelsson's artic...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Yes the Retinol is most likely inactivated over ti...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Lemon juice is a time honored home remedy that I r...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: The "vital vitamins" I assume you mention is Vitam...
- isabel marshal: well under the sun rays our epidermal layer of sk...