Back to School Acne Treatment It’s that time of year again where teens and college students are heading back to school or already have started the first few weeks of school. As if students don’t have enough stress when heading back to school, acne is an additional stress for many students. If you are a student […]
Do you suffer from rosacea, oily skin, and blackheads? If so, have you found the very products that treat your oily skin and blackheads aggravate your rosacea? Do you feel there is no solution to this problem? The Rosacea and Oily Skin Care Conundrum The questions above embody the rosacea and oily skin care conundrum; there appears […]
Do you know why those itchy pimples on your back and chest and along your hair line won’t go away with the standard acne treatment? Believe it or not, just because you have pimples and blackheads doesn’t mean you have normal acne. Your acne may be different. There are other types of acne and they need […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (77)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (164)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (49)
- Breast Cancer (23)
- Chemotherapy (13)
- Dandruff (44)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (64)
- Featured (6)
- Find It Again Friday (15)
- From the Aesthetician (26)
- Hair (1)
- Men's Skin Care (66)
- Miscellaneous (132)
- Natural Makeup (13)
- Natural Skin Care (33)
- Rosacea (43)
- Skin Care Products (81)
- Skin Problems & Advice (217)
- Sun Protection Advice (109)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- Acne Treatment 411: Back to School Edition August 29, 2014
- Dr. Bailey Featured on How to be a Redhead Blog August 26, 2014
- Intertrigo Prevention and Skin Care Tips August 23, 2014
- Helpful Foot Skin Care Tips for Summer August 15, 2014
- Gratitude for My 12-Month Cancerversary August 11, 2014
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Jodie, your question is a good one and requires th...
- Chandan: Useful tips for Intertrigo prevention...
- jodie: Good afternoon Dr. Bailey i have always had no iss...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: I don't know of any solid evidence, nor have I obs...
- Steve: Great article! also with sleep combined with a hea...