If your family has sensitive skin, you need to be especially careful about the skin care products that are stocked in the household. I’m a dermatologist and mother and in my household, we all have sensitive skin. I’m careful about the skin care products that are in every bathroom and next to every sink in [...]
Have you tried countless skin care products to fix the dark circles or bags under your eyes, but found nothing seems to work? Are you at the point of considering surgery to fix your under-eye issues? Waking up to find dark circles and puffy bags under your eyes almost seems like an omen for the rest [...]
What choices should you make that will have the biggest impact on your skin complexion this year? You’re bombarded with advice in the media, but what are the best things to do for your complexion? Here are dermatologist Dr. Cynthia Bailey’s top three tips that will have the biggest impact on your complexion – focus [...]
How Do You Layer Skin Care Creams and Serums? Dear Dr. Bailey, I love to read your blogs! Thank you for all the information you provide for us! I have an issue with how to apply moisturizer too…now my question is, how can you do this when you also have to apply serums like Hyaluronic [...]
What’s the most motivating information you can discuss with the teenagers you love to get them to wear sunscreen every day? Wouldn’t you think that a discussion about skin cancer, death, surgery, and scars would do the trick? Actually, nope! The threat of wrinkles, age spots, and old-looking skin is what will motivate your teens [...]
Multitasking natural skin care products are big time savers for busy moms. The problem with most multipurpose skin care products is that they compromise results. For example, I’ve never found a shampoo-conditioner or a body wash-skin moisturizer that ever did either job even remotely well by my criteria. It’s that “jack of all trades, [...]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (74)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (139)
- Around Sebastopol (21)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (45)
- Breast Cancer (16)
- Chemotherapy (9)
- Dandruff (42)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (58)
- Featured (6)
- Find It Again Friday (9)
- From the Aesthetician (22)
- Miscellaneous (155)
- Natural Makeup (3)
- Rosacea (43)
- Skin Care Products (28)
- Skin Problems & Advice (185)
- Sun Protection Advice (85)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Subscribe & Join us Online —
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month Hits Home for Me in 2013 October 1, 2013
- Exfoliation = Skin Spring Cleaning: Find It Again Friday April 18, 2014
- Common Skin Problems for Moms and Families With Sensitive Skin April 15, 2014
- Know Your Options for Anti-Aging Rosacea Skin Care: Find It Again Friday April 11, 2014
- Best Under Eye Treatments including Retinol: Find It Again Friday April 4, 2014
- Retinol For Your Skin: What’s So Great About It? April 1, 2014
- Noah Allen: These are very helpful information. Thank you for ...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Carla, thank you so very much for the feedback! C...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Renovo, check out the AHA facial skin care kits co...
- Carla: I've been using the Calming Zinc Soap and the Repl...
- Renovo Cremeld: I have been read your article very carefully, you ...