I’ve been a busy woman all my life and I know that mornings are usually a frantic rush to get out the door. However, the catch 22 of a busy woman is the need to look good and take care of your skin but in a short amount of time, which generally a skin care routine takes more than a few minutes! My [...]
For the first time ever, my team and I here at Dr. Cynthia Bailey Skin Care have created complete, high quality skin care special product collectionstailored especially to your gift giving needs this holiday season – and we’ve priced them at discounts that you don’t want to miss while supplies last……. Share the results oriented skin care [...]
This Friday, we are following our last feature, “Dermatologist’s Best Anti-Wrinkle Cream,” with a more comprehensive review for post-summer skin care. Already in our dermatology office, we have seen a significant increase in laser treatments and microdermabrasion services to treat those pesky sun spots and uneven skin texture caused by prolonged sun exposure. Why is post-summer the best time to renew your skin? [...]
Our readers and patients frequently ask which anti-aging skin care routine they should combine with RetinA, one of the most powerful anti-aging products currently used by dermatologists. This is an excellent question and one to consider carefully. “Death by products” is something we all want to avoid. This can result in skin irritation or breakouts, burning that unnecessary extra [...]
“Find it Again Friday” is the start of a new series. Whether you are a new reader who hasn’t read Dr. Bailey’s previous blog posts or long-time reader who might want a refresher on topics we have covered in the past, we hope you find this to be a helpful weekly series! Recently, several of our blog readers have been inquiring about treatments or [...]
by on August 12, 2013 in Sun Protection Advice
Endurance athletes have a real challenge sun protecting their skin because they’re in the sun for hours under extreme conditions. During a race, it is important to use only the most reliable and very best sunscreens because you’re depending entirely on sunscreen to sun protect your skin. Triathletes here in the Sun Belt of California [...]
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- 5 Skin Care Tips for Retin A Users April 19, 2013
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month Hits Home for Me in 2013 October 1, 2013
- Obagi Skin Care Products October 3, 2011
- Holiday Skin Care Specials: Best Thoughtful Holiday Gift for a Busy Woman December 4, 2013
- Can You Keep Your Brows and Eyelashes during Chemotherapy? December 1, 2013
- Exciting Holiday Skin Care Special Sale Now Open November 27, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- How Do You Treat Highly Sensitive Rosacea Skin? “Find it Again Friday” November 22, 2013
- Mary: As someone who started this journey a few months b...
- Mary: After 12 rounds of Taxol and 4 rounds of AC I was ...
- cheryl: julie -- i hope you see this. as i said in my com...
- Cynthia Bailey: We are just noticing the tip of the iceberg when i...
- cheryl: i went through chemo in '96 for hodgkins lymphoma....