Do You Need Sunscreen in the Winter? The short answer: YES!!! Sunscreen is necessary year round, even when the sun seems weaker in the early morning and late afternoon. Dr. Cynthia Bailey explains in her blog post how the perceived intensity of the sun does not indicate your level of sun exposure. There are two [...]
I’ve been a busy woman all my life and I know that mornings are usually a frantic rush to get out the door. However, the catch 22 of a busy woman is the need to look good and take care of your skin but in a short amount of time, which generally a skin care routine takes more than a few minutes! My [...]
For the first time ever, my team and I here at Dr. Cynthia Bailey Skin Care have created complete, high quality skin care special product collectionstailored especially to your gift giving needs this holiday season – and we’ve priced them at discounts that you don’t want to miss while supplies last……. Share the results oriented skin care [...]
This Friday, we are following our last feature, “Dermatologist’s Best Anti-Wrinkle Cream,” with a more comprehensive review for post-summer skin care. Already in our dermatology office, we have seen a significant increase in laser treatments and microdermabrasion services to treat those pesky sun spots and uneven skin texture caused by prolonged sun exposure. Why is post-summer the best time to renew your skin? [...]
Our readers and patients frequently ask which anti-aging skin care routine they should combine with RetinA, one of the most powerful anti-aging products currently used by dermatologists. This is an excellent question and one to consider carefully. “Death by products” is something we all want to avoid. This can result in skin irritation or breakouts, burning that unnecessary extra [...]
“Find it Again Friday” is the start of a new series. Whether you are a new reader who hasn’t read Dr. Bailey’s previous blog posts or long-time reader who might want a refresher on topics we have covered in the past, we hope you find this to be a helpful weekly series! Recently, several of our blog readers have been inquiring about treatments or [...]
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- 5 Skin Care Tips for Retin A Users April 19, 2013
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month Hits Home for Me in 2013 October 1, 2013
- Obagi Skin Care Products October 3, 2011
- Do You Need Sunscreen in the Winter? “Find it Again Friday” December 6, 2013
- Holiday Skin Care Specials: Best Thoughtful Holiday Gift for a Busy Woman December 4, 2013
- Can You Keep Your Brows and Eyelashes during Chemotherapy? December 1, 2013
- Exciting Holiday Skin Care Special Sale Now Open November 27, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- Patricia Andrews: Dear Dr. Bailey, I only found out about your ca...
- Cynthia Bailey: I've had AC first followed by Taxol. I find the T...
- Mary: It could also be that I had AC after Taxol. That ...
- Cynthia Bailey: That's really interesting timing for the loss of y...
- Cynthia Bailey: Thank you Mary. Wednesday was my last infusion! ...