What’s the most motivating information you can discuss with the teenagers you love to get them to wear sunscreen every day? Wouldn’t you think that a discussion about skin cancer, death, surgery, and scars would do the trick? Actually, nope! The threat of wrinkles, age spots, and old-looking skin is what will motivate your teens [...]
Multitasking natural skin care products are big time savers for busy moms. The problem with most multipurpose skin care products is that they compromise results. For example, I’ve never found a shampoo-conditioner or a body wash-skin moisturizer that ever did either job even remotely well by my criteria. It’s that “jack of all trades, [...]
Valentine’s Day Special Save Up to 20% Off Each Anti-Aging Skin Care Kit Do you find your skin care products lack quality active ingredients? Are you looking for multi-faceted anti-aging skin care products? Is your skin dry during these winter months and need moisturizers with deep hydration? Dr. Cynthia Bailey’s ”Love Your Skin”Kit is the answer to all these questions. All [...]
Recently, we had a valued reader ask about the correct order you should use Dr. Bailey’s products to treat flaky facial skin from seborrheic dermatitis/rosacea. The order that products should be used in a skin care routine can be a confusing and frustrating process, especially when prescription medications are also involved. However, Dr. Bailey has outlined the product order for facial dandruff [...]
What Is BB Cream? BB Cream has been all the rage for the cosmetics and skin care industry over the past year. As more and more companies begin to offer this “magical” cream, people want to know how to differentiate one BB Cream from the other. The best way to determine which BB Cream is best for [...]
Winter is the “perfect storm” for drying out your skin and you will need the best winter skin care to prevent chapped skin. During winter, the indoor and outdoor air pull water from your skin – leaving it dry, scaly, itchy, and chapped. Slathering on moisturizing creams and lotions will not help if you’re applying them at the [...]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (70)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (131)
- Around Sebastopol (21)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (43)
- Breast Cancer (15)
- Chemotherapy (4)
- Dandruff (40)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (55)
- Featured (6)
- Find It Again Friday (3)
- From the Aesthetician (22)
- Miscellaneous (154)
- Natural Makeup (2)
- Rosacea (41)
- Skin Care Products (19)
- Skin Problems & Advice (179)
- Sun Protection Advice (81)
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- 5 Skin Care Tips for Retin A Users April 19, 2013
- Breast Cancer BRCA1 Mutation Journey Continues in March March 4, 2014
- Got Clogged Pores? A How-to Guide for Unclogging Pores: Find it Again Friday February 28, 2014
- Sunscreen for Teens: How Do You Get Teens to Wear Sunscreen? February 24, 2014
- Best Skin Moisturizer Application Practices: Find it Again Friday February 21, 2014
- Natural Skin Care: Best Products for Busy Moms February 18, 2014
- Kathy K: Dr. Bailey: I will be thinking and praying for yo...
- carol woessner: You have many praying for your complete recovery w...
- Cynthia Bailey: Carol, I can so relate. Just reading your words a...
- Karen: Bless you, Dr. Bailey. You are generous and kind t...
- Carol Compton: After my first cancer which included chemo and rad...