As you emerge from winter eager for languid days in the sun, the organizations that care about your skin cancer risk are revving up to get you the sun protection information you need right now. Take advantage of their resources and be prepared. This year enjoy the sun without the damage that leads to skin [...]
It’s simple; you need to wear a hat when you’re in the sun. Combine your hat with a really good sunscreen and a pair of UV-blocking sunglasses and you’re ready to bring on the sun! Not just any hat will do, though. You need to wear a proper sun hat when you are in the [...]
A new scientific study published in the journal Nature has shown that redheads are more prone to melanoma skin cancers than their non-redheaded counterparts, even without sun exposure. Yes, if you’re a fair-skinned redhead (Fitz type 1 with red hair, freckles, inability to tan, and blue eyes), you have an increased risk even if you’re [...]
The holiday rush is over. Now it’s time to get back to doing the things that are are good for you – and that includes taking good care of your skin. Did you know that your skin is your biggest organ? The health of your skin and the quality of your life are unalterably linked. [...]
I received a really important and straightforward question about post-summer sun protection. One of my blog readers sent it in as a comment on my October 15th post Best Procedures To Brighten Your Complexion Fast. It’s such a good question and I know that many of you share the concern because I’m asked it so [...]
If you asked me to pick the absolute highest “return-on-investment” steps for your daily skin care, what would they be? For people whose time, money, and/or energy are limited, where do you get your greatest skin care ROI? I love this sort of question, the “if I were stranded on a desert island, what skin [...]
- Obagi Skin Care Products October 3, 2011
- Dogs In The Office March 31, 2012
- What’s the Best Antioxidant Skin Care Product? July 3, 2012
- 5 Skin Care Tips for Retin A Users April 19, 2013
- Should You Change Your Anti-Aging Skin Care for Summer? June 5, 2012
- Clarisonic Giveaway on Facebook! May 20, 2013
- Tips to Spring Clean Your Skin May 14, 2013
- Why Should You Add Broccoli Sprouts to Your Diet? May 3, 2013
- May Is Skin Cancer Awareness Month May 1, 2013
- Dermatologist’s Acne Skin Care Tips April 30, 2013
- Cynthia Bailey MD: Hello Mimi, I don't find the serum nearly as effec...
- Cynthia Bailey MD: Hello Christine, Like with any project, you need t...
- Christine Connor: Hello, For people on a limited budget, I would lik...
- Mimi: What is the difference between Power of Three Crea...
- May Uy: I see now that exfoliation is important to anti-ag...