Spring is here and so are skin-baring fashions. You need to give your skin a good spring cleaning to get it looking its best. This means exfoliating, deep pore cleansing, and deep hydration. Your skin will be silky smooth. It will also be the perfect palate for sunless tanners. Tips to spring clean the skin [...]
As you emerge from winter eager for languid days in the sun, the organizations that care about your skin cancer risk are revving up to get you the sun protection information you need right now. Take advantage of their resources and be prepared. This year enjoy the sun without the damage that leads to skin [...]
Up your “grooming game” in time for summer and be ready for skin-baring summer clothes. It has become increasingly more common in today’s world for men to spend more time and effort on their personal appearance. In fact, recent marketing research has found that approximately 38% of men between the ages of 18 to 34 [...]
by on April 16, 2013 in Skin Problems & Advice
Psoriasis responds well when you take good care of your skin with a hydrating anti-psoriasis skin care routine. Conversely, it gets worse if you don’t take good care of your skin. When I see a patient with psoriasis, I always start our discussion about treatment options with detailed information on hydrating skin care. It [...]
Spring is here and it’s time to “awaken” your skin care to get ready for skin-baring spring fashions! Your dry winter skin needs a serious dose of hydration to look soft, supple, and smooth. You have to lock in moisture – and this happens from the outside. Contrary to skincare “folklore”, you can’t hydrate your [...]
by on March 24, 2013 in Skin Problems & Advice
In my last post, I talked about our new understanding of psoriasis as a systemic disease. We now think of psoriasis as much more than a “skin-deep” condition. Psoriasis may actually be just the “tip of the iceberg” indicating an increased risk for some of our worst diseases. Click here to read about the Health [...]
- Obagi Skin Care Products October 3, 2011
- Dogs In The Office March 31, 2012
- What’s the Best Antioxidant Skin Care Product? July 3, 2012
- 5 Skin Care Tips for Retin A Users April 19, 2013
- Should You Change Your Anti-Aging Skin Care for Summer? June 5, 2012
- Tips to Spring Clean Your Skin May 14, 2013
- Why Should You Add Broccoli Sprouts to Your Diet? May 3, 2013
- May Is Skin Cancer Awareness Month May 1, 2013
- Dermatologist’s Acne Skin Care Tips April 30, 2013
- Best Professional Skin Care for Men in Sonoma County April 24, 2013
- Cynthia Bailey MD: Hello Christine, Like with any project, you need t...
- Christine Connor: Hello, For people on a limited budget, I would lik...
- Mimi: What is the difference between Power of Three Crea...
- May Uy: I see now that exfoliation is important to anti-ag...
- Cynthia Bailey MD: Yes Jamali, in the post you will see reference to ...