Hello Dr. Bailey, I only get rosacea and seborrhea dermatitis flare ups on my left cheeks. Can you tell me why I only get it on one side of my face? Also, my doctor prescribed for me Metrogel, Desonide lotion (corticosteroids), and Ketoconazole cream (antifungal). Can you please explain the order and give me the steps [...]
Hello Dr. Bailey, I just love your newsletter and blog posts; I have learned so very much from you. I have had rosacea for at least 15 years. I have been on the sulfacetamide lotion, Metrogel, and Finacea gel. I had stopped using the sulfacetamide lotion for 2 years. I thought my rosacea was getting [...]
Previously, it’s been almost oxymoronic to say “dermatologist” and “natural” in the same sentence – but not in my office. Natural health options matter deeply to me. Every day in my dermatology practice, I use natural treatment options to treat my patients’ skin problems. Now, I’m bringing them to you too. I have two NEW [...]
If you asked me to pick the absolute highest “return-on-investment” steps for your daily skin care, what would they be? For people whose time, money, and/or energy are limited, where do you get your greatest skin care ROI? I love this sort of question, the “if I were stranded on a desert island, what skin [...]
Hello Dr. Bailey, I’ve been reading your columns about rosacea and have ordered your Replenix CF cream. You mentioned using Locoid Ointment with the Replenix. I would like to know if it’s safe to use Locoid Ointment indefinitely. Thanks, Freya W. Hello Freya, No, it’s definitely NOT safe to use cortisone on the face indefinitely. [...]
Right now is the best time of year to work on fixing your complexion problems. You’re out of the sun after summer, and you’re going to continue to be for a number of months more. This means that it’s the best time to get treatments done that brighten your complexion, fight wrinkles and treat unwanted [...]
- Obagi Skin Care Products October 3, 2011
- Dogs In The Office March 31, 2012
- What’s the Best Antioxidant Skin Care Product? July 3, 2012
- 5 Skin Care Tips for Retin A Users April 19, 2013
- Should You Change Your Anti-Aging Skin Care for Summer? June 5, 2012
- Clarisonic Giveaway on Facebook! May 20, 2013
- Tips to Spring Clean Your Skin May 14, 2013
- Why Should You Add Broccoli Sprouts to Your Diet? May 3, 2013
- May Is Skin Cancer Awareness Month May 1, 2013
- Dermatologist’s Acne Skin Care Tips April 30, 2013
- Cynthia Bailey MD: Hello Mimi, I don't find the serum nearly as effec...
- Cynthia Bailey MD: Hello Christine, Like with any project, you need t...
- Christine Connor: Hello, For people on a limited budget, I would lik...
- Mimi: What is the difference between Power of Three Crea...
- May Uy: I see now that exfoliation is important to anti-ag...