Wellness Today, an online resource and affiliate of the Institute For Integrative Nutrition, featured Dr. Cynthia Bailey in their recent article: “7 Natural Remedies for Hair Loss“. Dr. Bailey details the various causes for hair loss in women ranging from medical conditions, medications and life-stress. Depending on the health-related cause of your hair loss, Dr. Bailey offers some [...]
You’ve seen the claims on the over 2000 hand soaps and body washes. These products tout themselves as “anti-bacterial”, but do they really work? We’re about to find out because as of this week the FDA is going to make antibacterial soap manufactures prove it! It means that companies making these products will be required [...]
by on November 19, 2013 in Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health
Can rheumatoid arthritis be caused by not enough good probiotic bacteria in your gut? It’s a seemingly wild leap, but a study just published in eLife suggests this is a plausible scenario. Researchers at the New York University School of Medicine found that patients with new-onset rheumatoid arthritis were more likely than other people to [...]
Unfortunately, we are coming upon cold and flu season again. Over the past few weeks, not only have I had a few clients with a mild case of the sniffles, but I also have had clients reschedule their appointments due to a cold or sore throat. I even felt a little “under the weather” last [...]
For the past few weeks we have been focusing on the best anti-aging skin care products for men and women. The final piece to the anti-aging skin care routine puzzle, or any skin care routine for that matter, is to choose foods that help fight free radical formation and dryness in the skin. Scientists have found the ingredients in olive oil manage this [...]
According to the results of a new scientific study, when you are sleep deprived it shows on your face for everyone to see – and not in a good way. You’ve probably noticed that it’s easier to look your best after a good night’s sleep. But, exactly what’s less attractive about your face when you’re [...]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (70)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (131)
- Around Sebastopol (21)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (43)
- Breast Cancer (15)
- Chemotherapy (4)
- Dandruff (40)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (55)
- Featured (6)
- Find It Again Friday (4)
- From the Aesthetician (22)
- Miscellaneous (154)
- Natural Makeup (2)
- Rosacea (41)
- Skin Care Products (20)
- Skin Problems & Advice (180)
- Sun Protection Advice (81)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- 5 Skin Care Tips for Retin A Users April 19, 2013
- Itchy Back Phenomenon -The Constant Hard to Reach Itch: “Find it Again Friday” March 7, 2014
- Breast Cancer BRCA1 Mutation Journey Continues in March March 4, 2014
- Got Clogged Pores? A How-to Guide for Unclogging Pores: Find it Again Friday February 28, 2014
- Sunscreen for Teens: How Do You Get Teens to Wear Sunscreen? February 24, 2014
- Best Skin Moisturizer Application Practices: Find it Again Friday February 21, 2014
- Kathy K: Dr. Bailey: I will be thinking and praying for yo...
- carol woessner: You have many praying for your complete recovery w...
- Cynthia Bailey: Carol, I can so relate. Just reading your words a...
- Karen: Bless you, Dr. Bailey. You are generous and kind t...
- Carol Compton: After my first cancer which included chemo and rad...