Broccoli sprouts are easy to add to your diet and they are a real dietary superhero for your body! Yep, broccoli sprouts. They’re easy to make, are very affordable, and give you serious health benefits. I grow my own supply for a constant source. My husband and I stuff my sprouts into sandwiches, add them [...]
by on May 3, 2013 in Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health
The holiday rush is over. Now it’s time to get back to doing the things that are are good for you – and that includes taking good care of your skin. Did you know that your skin is your biggest organ? The health of your skin and the quality of your life are unalterably linked. [...]
Should you be cultivating your good germs the same way a farmer cultivates crops? Can antibiotics be bad for you because they kill off too many germs? Science is at the dawn of a new era and the answers to these questions might surprise you! Your body is full of “good germs” that may [...]
Olive oil may be unique among dietary oils for its anti-aging benefits to your skin. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not advocating a high-oil diet, but when you do use oil in your food, olive oil may be the best choice for your skin. Results of a recent large French scientific study showed that the [...]
Get Your Skin in Shape for Fall The last day of summer isn’t officially until September 21st, but to me, the unofficial end of summer always feels like Labor Day. Your skin changes with the seasons and your skin care should too. Now is the time to plan your skin care for fall and winter, [...]
by on April 5, 2012 in Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health
Diet and lifestyle play a huge, but often misunderstood, role in your health and vitality. That means that they also play a big role in how you look, and I don’t just mean your weight. Your skin reflects your overall health and vitality too, which is why I keep coming back to the topic with [...]
- Obagi Skin Care Products October 3, 2011
- Dogs In The Office March 31, 2012
- What’s the Best Antioxidant Skin Care Product? July 3, 2012
- 5 Skin Care Tips for Retin A Users April 19, 2013
- Should You Change Your Anti-Aging Skin Care for Summer? June 5, 2012
- Tips to Spring Clean Your Skin May 14, 2013
- Why Should You Add Broccoli Sprouts to Your Diet? May 3, 2013
- May Is Skin Cancer Awareness Month May 1, 2013
- Dermatologist’s Acne Skin Care Tips April 30, 2013
- Best Professional Skin Care for Men in Sonoma County April 24, 2013
- Cynthia Bailey MD: Hello Christine, Like with any project, you need t...
- Christine Connor: Hello, For people on a limited budget, I would lik...
- Mimi: What is the difference between Power of Three Crea...
- May Uy: I see now that exfoliation is important to anti-ag...
- Cynthia Bailey MD: Yes Jamali, in the post you will see reference to ...