Up your “grooming game” in time for summer and be ready for skin-baring summer clothes. It has become increasingly more common in today’s world for men to spend more time and effort on their personal appearance. In fact, recent marketing research has found that approximately 38% of men between the ages of 18 to 34 [...]
I am happy to introduce dermatologist Dr. Deborah Altemus to our dermatology practice community. This means that our practice is again open to the referrals of your family and friends who need dermatology care for their skin problems. Dr. Altemus is a seasoned and experienced clinician and dermatologist, and now a wonderful new member of [...]
I love my garden! I’m either in it, thinking about it, eating, cooking, or preserving food from it, arranging in vases cuttings from it, or planning my strategy for next year’s garden. In my garden, I’ve got vegetables, flowers, roses, fruit trees, herbs, and ornamental plants. I have shady places for sitting or eating. [...]
Eyelashes thin and shorten with age and you can actually do something about it, and it’s Latisse! We’re having a Latisse Blitz now until August 31st. Buy your new 5cc size Latisse in our Sonoma County Dermatology Office and save $25 while supplies last! Everyone who works in my office uses Latisse and loves it. [...]
by on May 20, 2012 in Around Sebastopol
Solar Eclipse 2012 was a miraculous convergence of events, and oh what a show we had! The late afternoon eclipse happened on a fog-less day (we’ve had more fog than not the past few years) We have a house with a stucco wall facing due west and a wisteria arbor with just the right size [...]
Recently our Office Manager, Kara, Sarah (one our fabulous Aestheticians!), and I had the special privilege to attend a professional Clarisonic training led by their Sales Manager, Tadra Aakre, and Senior Product Electrical Engineer, David Gunderson. We learned so much valuable information in this training that will help us in our practice, as well as [...]
- Obagi Skin Care Products October 3, 2011
- Dogs In The Office March 31, 2012
- What’s the Best Antioxidant Skin Care Product? July 3, 2012
- 5 Skin Care Tips for Retin A Users April 19, 2013
- Should You Change Your Anti-Aging Skin Care for Summer? June 5, 2012
- Tips to Spring Clean Your Skin May 14, 2013
- Why Should You Add Broccoli Sprouts to Your Diet? May 3, 2013
- May Is Skin Cancer Awareness Month May 1, 2013
- Dermatologist’s Acne Skin Care Tips April 30, 2013
- Best Professional Skin Care for Men in Sonoma County April 24, 2013
- Cynthia Bailey MD: Hello Christine, Like with any project, you need t...
- Christine Connor: Hello, For people on a limited budget, I would lik...
- Mimi: What is the difference between Power of Three Crea...
- May Uy: I see now that exfoliation is important to anti-ag...
- Cynthia Bailey MD: Yes Jamali, in the post you will see reference to ...