Up your “grooming game” in time for summer and be ready for skin-baring summer clothes. It has become increasingly more common in today’s world for men to spend more time and effort on their personal appearance. In fact, recent marketing research has found that approximately 38% of men between the ages of 18 to 34 [...]
Our facial treatment room just got a brand new (and amazing) microdermabrasion machine – and we are loving it. We want you to come in and experience what we’re so excited about…it’s the results! Our new medical grade DiamondTome Skin Resurfacing System gives you crystal-free micro-exfoliation that’s designed to instantly improve a variety of skin [...]
How Long Can You Keep Makeup? What’s safe and what’s just too long? No one knows for sure and it depends on the product and how you’ve used and stored it. There are some good general guidelines to help you though. In general, to maintain a clear complexion you should discard old and expired makeup [...]
Through proper care of your makeup brushes, you are not only preserving the life of your brushes, but you also are preserving the life of your makeup. You’re also helping to maintain a clear and attractive complexion! Old makeup, dirt and debris, oils, bacteria, and dead skin cells can (and will!) build up in your [...]
BB Creams have made their Western migration and they’re dazzling us … so move over tinted moisturizers! You may be wondering, “What on earth is a BB cream?” “Why would I want to change what I’m using and add this to my skin care routine?” “Is it really so different than tinted moisturizer?” The bottom [...]
As a medical aesthetician, I can offer acne treatment that’s both therapeutic and de-stressing, which is the perfect combination to help clear up your acne. Anyone who has ever suffered from acne knows that stress contributes to their acne flare-ups. Summer is just about over and for many that means school is about to start. [...]
- Obagi Skin Care Products October 3, 2011
- Dogs In The Office March 31, 2012
- What’s the Best Antioxidant Skin Care Product? July 3, 2012
- 5 Skin Care Tips for Retin A Users April 19, 2013
- Should You Change Your Anti-Aging Skin Care for Summer? June 5, 2012
- The Best Treatment for Facial Dandruff in the Beard Area May 23, 2013
- Clarisonic Giveaway on Facebook! May 20, 2013
- Tips to Spring Clean Your Skin May 14, 2013
- Why Should You Add Broccoli Sprouts to Your Diet? May 3, 2013
- May Is Skin Cancer Awareness Month May 1, 2013
- Cynthia Bailey MD: Hello Mimi, I don't find the serum nearly as effec...
- Cynthia Bailey MD: Hello Christine, Like with any project, you need t...
- Christine Connor: Hello, For people on a limited budget, I would lik...
- Mimi: What is the difference between Power of Three Crea...
- May Uy: I see now that exfoliation is important to anti-ag...