Do you need lip balm? Can you get addicted to lip balm? The answers are yes and yes!! So, what should you use to prevent and treat chapped lips? You need to keep your lips moist by applying a really good moisturizer if you don’t want dry looking lips that are prone to chapping. This […]
Your wedding ring is the symbol of your love and commitment to your spouse. But ...
Ever had a friend share a skin care tip and wondered if it was true? ...
Danielle’s room was softly ...
The single biggest thing you can do to keep your skin looking young is to ...
Calluses just aren’t attractive. There’s no way around it. In the winter months when your feet are hidden away in boots, they’re easy to ignore. Once summer rolls around, though, those thick and crusty calluses desperately need to be taken care of before you show them off to the world in cute, summery sandals. Here […]
Sunny weather is here. Is your tween or teen girl ready to have fun in the sun without the tan or burn that leads to a lifetime of skin damage? Here is my roundup of the best sun protection products for girls this season. For sun protection, I recommend mineral zinc oxide broad spectrum […]
Between the Internet, magazines, television, radio and so much more, media is everywhere these days. Despite this, it can be difficult to keep up with all the news and happenings going on, especially around a specific topic like cancer. For this reason, we decided to make things easier for you and put everything in one […]
I was recently asked by one of our web customers about the SPF in mineral makeup. This is such a good question that I wanted to share my answer with you. All makeup with mineral particles provides some sun protection. Mineral particles are the active ingredients in mineral sunscreens. And, in my opinion, mineral […]
Everyone has been touched by cancer in one way or another. That is why all of us are in the fight against cancer together. But on a personal level, there is another way to try to kick cancer’s “you know what:” EXERCISE!!! There is a reason we utilize organized half-marathons to raise money for […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (90)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (199)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (53)
- Breast Cancer (39)
- Chemotherapy (23)
- Dandruff (48)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (89)
- Featured (11)
- Find It Again Friday (30)
- From the Aesthetician (29)
- Hair (3)
- Men's Skin Care (99)
- Miscellaneous (136)
- Natural Makeup (28)
- Natural Skin Care (62)
- Rosacea (48)
- Skin Care Products (132)
- Skin Problems & Advice (288)
- Sun Protection Advice (139)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- The Pros and Cons of Lip Balms July 2, 2015
- Foot Calluses: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly June 29, 2015
- The Best Sun Protection for Girls This Year June 25, 2015
- Roundup of Popular Cancer News and Events June 22, 2015
- Does Mineral Makeup Really Protect Your Skin from the Sun? June 18, 2015
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Gloria: Wow! This post is perfect. I will share with my fr...
- Tammy: At the moment, Mary, Dr. Bailey is out on vacation...
- Darius: Thanks for clarifying this. A friend of mine said ...
- Sage Wood: Your article demonstrates what value there is in j...
- Leah: HA! A statement hat & umbrella... ;)...