If your family has sensitive skin, you need to be especially careful about the skin care products that are stocked in the household. I’m a dermatologist and mother and in my household, we all have sensitive skin. I’m careful about the skin care products that are in every bathroom and next to every sink in [...]
Are your hands feeling dry yet? Usually by early fall, you can feel the subtle ...
According to the results of a new scientific study, when you are sleep deprived it ...
Significant and long surgeries can result in a variety of skin rashes showing up during ...
The holiday rush is over. Now it’s time to get back to doing the things ...
Do you have rosacea and have been searching for an anti-aging skin care routine? After a few phone call inquires regarding anti-aging rosacea skin care options, it is time to revisit Dr. Bailey’s blog post: Anti-Aging Skin Care Options for People with Rosacea. As Dr. Bailey notes, anti-aging skin care is especially tricky for rosacea-type [...]
Have you tried countless skin care products to fix the dark circles or bags under your eyes, but found nothing seems to work? Are you at the point of considering surgery to fix your under-eye issues? Waking up to find dark circles and puffy bags under your eyes almost seems like an omen for the rest [...]
Retinol is a retinoid. Retinoids are the vitamin A family class of agents. Retinoids, in my experience as a dermatologist, are the most effective anti-aging skin care product ingredient short of sunscreen. I’ve recommended topical retinoid skin care products to my patients for over 25 years and I’ve seen the anti-aging results over and [...]
Have you established an acne skin care regimen, but still have trouble with breakouts? Do you notice your acne breakouts fluctuate with changes in your diet? Although powerful topical acne products and prescriptions help to control and prevent acne, your dietary intake is another great and natural method to help your acne. As an acne sufferer, I notice how my skin responds to what [...]
What choices should you make that will have the biggest impact on your skin complexion this year? You’re bombarded with advice in the media, but what are the best things to do for your complexion? Here are dermatologist Dr. Cynthia Bailey’s top three tips that will have the biggest impact on your complexion – focus [...]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (74)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (138)
- Around Sebastopol (21)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (45)
- Breast Cancer (16)
- Chemotherapy (9)
- Dandruff (42)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (58)
- Featured (6)
- Find It Again Friday (8)
- From the Aesthetician (22)
- Miscellaneous (155)
- Natural Makeup (3)
- Rosacea (43)
- Skin Care Products (27)
- Skin Problems & Advice (184)
- Sun Protection Advice (85)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Subscribe & Join us Online —
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month Hits Home for Me in 2013 October 1, 2013
- Common Skin Problems for Moms and Families With Sensitive Skin April 15, 2014
- Know Your Options for Anti-Aging Rosacea Skin Care: Find It Again Friday April 11, 2014
- Best Under Eye Treatments including Retinol: Find It Again Friday April 4, 2014
- Retinol For Your Skin: What’s So Great About It? April 1, 2014
- Acne Diet – Nutritional Tips to Improve Acne: Find It Again Friday March 28, 2014
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Carla, thank you so very much for the feedback! C...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Renovo, check out the AHA facial skin care kits co...
- Carla: I've been using the Calming Zinc Soap and the Repl...
- Renovo Cremeld: I have been read your article very carefully, you ...
- Cura Pelle: Hello again, Dr. Bailey, It must be a beaut...