Hair loss and hair thinning can be scary and frustrating. In my dermatology practice I see many female patients whose hair is thinning. But what causes hair loss in women? When the scalp itself appears normal (meaning there is no visible specific finding that would be lead us to the diagnosis of a physical condition […]
Your skin care needs to change with the seasons. In the summer, you need your ...
A proper sun protection hat is one of your most important tools to sun protect ...
I’m a dermatologist and I think green smoothies can be the fountain of youth for ...
As the weather warms up it’s tempting to go outside to soak up the welcomed ...
Your skin care needs to change with the seasons. In the summer, you need your sunscreen collection immediately at hand. But, what else can you use to prevent sun damage and keep your skin healthy? Load it with antioxidants! Of course, you should do this by eating tons of fresh fruits and veggies that span the […]
Today (July 17, 2014) is the last day of Dr. Bailey’s Summer Sun Protection Challenge. Don’t miss your last chance to enter! Entering this Sun Protection challenge is simple. There are five ways you can win, including: Completing a quick form. Leaving a comment about your favorite Dr. Bailey Skin Care product. Sharing a […]
Have glowing, moist, soft skin as you enjoy the last of the languid, balmy days of summer. Exfoliate, get your golden glow safely, and keep up your sun protection to prevent a leathered, weathered complexion. For the best anti-aging protection of your skin, use broad spectrum sun protection with a trustworthy mineral zinc oxide sunscreen […]
A proper sun protection hat is one of your most important tools to sun protect your skin. Yes, smart sun protection has now gone beyond simply wearing sunscreen – you need a good hat too. Your goal is to prevent UV rays from ever getting into your skin. Since sunscreens are not perfect, you need additional […]
Your summer wardrobe will leave more of your skin exposed, so you’re going to want it to look great. The two key steps to having great-looking summer skin are: Exfoliation Hydration (moisturizing – which has to happen from the outside!) It’s easy – and your skin will look great in no time. What’s the best […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (75)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (163)
- Around Sebastopol (22)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (48)
- Breast Cancer (21)
- Chemotherapy (11)
- Dandruff (44)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (61)
- Featured (6)
- Find It Again Friday (13)
- From the Aesthetician (26)
- Hair (1)
- Men's Skin Care (60)
- Miscellaneous (132)
- Natural Makeup (13)
- Natural Skin Care (32)
- Rosacea (43)
- Skin Care Products (79)
- Skin Problems & Advice (208)
- Sun Protection Advice (107)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Subscribe & Join us Online —
- Causes of Hair Loss in Women July 22, 2014
- Best Facial Skin Care Products for Summer July 18, 2014
- Last Days of Our Summer Sun Protection Challenge – Don’t Miss Out! July 16, 2014
- Zinc Oxide: End-of-Summer Skin Care Tips July 14, 2014
- Sun Protection Hats: How to Find the Best July 11, 2014
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Cura Pelle: Wow! Thanks for posting this, Dr. Bailey. As you...
- Nancy Anderson: Still loving Dr. Bailey's products. The claming z...
- Cynthia Cott: Regarding my above post, if I can only purchase on...
- Barbara: I've tried just about every product, Rx and OTC, o...
- Tracy: I haven't tried any of Dr. Bailey's products, but ...