October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. According to the American Cancer Society, breast cancer is the most common cancer among women in the United States, other than skin cancer. It is also the second leading cause of cancer death in women. Chances are, you know someone who has been touched by this deadly disease in […]
Your wedding ring is the symbol of your love and commitment to your spouse. But ...
Ever had a friend share a skin care tip and wondered if it was true? ...
Danielle’s room was softly ...
The single biggest thing you can do to keep your skin looking young is to ...
Have you seen this question bouncing around the web? I’ve had breast cancer and carry the BRCA1 gene, making me susceptible to more horrible cancers, so believe me, I’ve looked at this question from the perspective of both a physician and a patient. As a cancer patient considering an alkaline diet, I have questioned: Does […]
Are you fed up with feeling sick from the foods you eat? Do you want a healthier, scientifically sound way to improve your diet? Dr. Bailey has discussed her recommendations for an alkaline diet in her blog on several occasions (here, here, and here), explaining how disease thrives on an acid diet and is hampered […]
As a dermatologist, I treat a lot of male patients here at Advanced Skin Care and Dermatology Physicians. Through my more than 25 years of practicing dermatology, I’ve found that the top two embarrassing complexion flaws that my male patients request treatment for are: “Broken” capillaries around the nose and cheeks. Facial redness and dry-appearing […]
Bubbles, Beauty and New Beginnings Advanced Skin Care and Dermatology Physicians invites you our Fall Event – an evening of fun, information, giveaways, product discounts, and prizes! When: October 1st from 5:00-7:00 PM. (Come early – The first 25 attendees will receive a goody bag of gifts!) Where: 7064 Corline Ct, Ste. C, Sebastopol, CA 95472 […]
Hello Dr. Bailey, You have the BEST information on your website, and I have learned a lot from your blogs. Thanks so much for writing them! I have recently purchased the Citrix SPF 40 sunscreen. It is the first zinc oxide sunscreen I’ve found that doesn’t turn my face ghost white! I have read […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (96)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (205)
- Around Sebastopol (27)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (54)
- Breast Cancer (43)
- Chemotherapy (25)
- Dandruff (50)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (103)
- Featured (11)
- Find It Again Friday (31)
- From the Aesthetician (29)
- Hair (4)
- Men's Skin Care (102)
- Miscellaneous (137)
- Natural Chef (5)
- Natural Makeup (31)
- Natural Skin Care (68)
- Rosacea (56)
- Skin Care Products (143)
- Skin Problems & Advice (311)
- Sun Protection Advice (147)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- It’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month – Now What? October 8, 2015
- Going Alkaline: Does It Really Help Cure Cancer? October 5, 2015
- A Delicious Recipe that Promotes a Healthy Lifestyle & Skin October 1, 2015
- Men: Embarrassing Grooming Questions Answered September 28, 2015
- Need a Beauty Boost for Fall? Dr. Bailey Has Prizes, Sales, Advice & More! September 25, 2015
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Dr Anuj Pall: Amazing blog, and thank you for posting it is very...
- patricia: Wow, I downloaded the pdf and I'm very impressed! ...
- Raj Arora: Nice post...
- Tammy: Hi Jenny! Thanks for reading the blog. EVOO is Ext...
- Elizabeth: Thank you for your reply, Dr. Bailey. I am going ...