Though doctors have been voicing warnings related to tanning beds for some time, people still seen to be drawn to them, especially as summer approaches. People think that they can just go a few times before a big event, then another event comes along and another and another. Before long, the habit is formed. Do […]
Your wedding ring is the symbol of your love and commitment to your spouse. But ...
Ever had a friend share a skin care tip and wondered if it was true? ...
Danielle’s room was softly ...
The single biggest thing you can do to keep your skin looking young is to ...
Do you know why there is so much confusion about using vitamin C in skin care? Adding vitamin C to your skin care routine can transform your skin – but it’s also very tricky. That’s because vitamin c is highly unstable and this is what causes so much confusion. In a nutshell, most vitamin C products […]
I am very, very, very pleased to introduce you to Certified Natural Chef Monica Sallouti who is joining my blog writing team. You are in for a unique treat because Chef Sallouti is a master of creating guilt-free, beautiful, and delicious dishes that are packed with maximal nutrition and fresh ingredients. She and I […]
Spring is here, and summer is around the corner. Strappy shirts and short shorts are coming out of the closet, but is your skin ready? Did you know that exfoliated skin always looks the best? Yep, it glows, has a dewy youthful luster, and it’s soooo soft to the touch. I’m not just talking about […]
The month of May is Skin Cancer Awareness Month. Dr. Bailey and our team at DrBaileySkinCare.com, along with skin cancer advocacy organizations such as The American Academy of Dermatology, are on a mission to help you avoid serious skin cancer. We are all working hard to get the word out about how to spot skin cancer. […]
by on May 4, 2015 in Skin Problems & Advice
With warmer weather quickly approaching, it’s an exciting time of year for people of all ages. It means that pool season is here, time for the beach, outdoor sports and a host of other fun activities. What it also means is that the days are longer and the UV rays are stronger. You know […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (87)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (197)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (52)
- Breast Cancer (34)
- Chemotherapy (21)
- Dandruff (48)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (84)
- Featured (11)
- Find It Again Friday (30)
- From the Aesthetician (28)
- Hair (3)
- Men's Skin Care (96)
- Miscellaneous (136)
- Natural Makeup (27)
- Natural Skin Care (58)
- Rosacea (48)
- Skin Care Products (126)
- Skin Problems & Advice (281)
- Sun Protection Advice (134)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- The Skin Cancer Selfie Seen Around the World May 21, 2015
- Using Vitamin C: How to Choose the Best Skin Care Products May 18, 2015
- Why Eating the Best Foods Creates a Healthier You May 14, 2015
- Exfoliation DIY: Get Smooth Skin Instantly May 11, 2015
- When to See Your Dermatologist for Melanoma May 7, 2015
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Wendy Gillan: Vitamin C helps in reducing the appearance of brow...
- Aaina: Gained knowledge about Skincare through Vitamin C....
- Tammy: Slower isn't necessarily a bad thing. But the trut...
- Tammy: Danielle, our aesthatician, says both physical and...
- Christina: Natural products are better, but they have a slowe...