May 2nd is Melanoma Monday! To kick it off, we are doing a FREE skin cancer screening this week at Sonoma West Medical Center (formerly Palm Drive Hospital). If you are local, come down and join us! If not, let the American Academy of Dermatology help you find a screening near you by using their free […]
Your wedding ring is the symbol of your love and commitment to your spouse. But ...
Ever had a friend share a skin care tip and wondered if it was true? ...
Danielle’s room was softly ...
The single biggest thing you can do to keep your skin looking young is to ...
In today’s hyper-connected society, we often feel like we have to be going nearly 24/7. In a digital world surrounded by ever-present mobile devices offering portable distractions at our fingertips, it seems we’ve forgotten how to turn off. Many of us believe we’ve become more efficient at getting work done thanks to the continual access/connection […]
I’m often asked how to treat hyperpigmentation of facial skin. I received a really good question on Facebook from one of our customers in Barcelona, Spain. I wanted to address this question for everyone interested in treating this stubborn skin problem. Hi Dr. Bailey, I have hyperpigmentation on my face. It might be from acne […]
Spring is here! This is the time of year those with a green thumb have been waiting for – time to play in the dirt! While you’re outside, don’t forget to take care of your skin. As Dr. Bailey says, “If your garden looks great, your hands probably don’t.” As an avid gardener, Dr. Bailey […]
No matter who you are or where your ancestors came from, I bet someone in your family lineage once soaked and sprouted their grains and seeds before cooking. It was not only a common practice, but it was also common wisdom. I don’t know when this simple kitchen act fell out of favor in American […]
Rosacea is a very common issue, but sadly, there is a lot of misinformation about it. April is actually Rosacea Awareness Month, so I want to inform you about what’s really happening. In short, rosacea encompasses a skin type that has aspects of some but not necessarily all of the following features: facial flushing, facial […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (112)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (230)
- Around Sebastopol (28)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (58)
- Breast Cancer (50)
- Chemotherapy (35)
- Dandruff (55)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (118)
- Featured (11)
- Find It Again Friday (31)
- From the Aesthetician (33)
- Hair (8)
- Infographics (3)
- Men's Skin Care (109)
- Miscellaneous (138)
- Natural Chef (12)
- Natural Makeup (31)
- Natural Skin Care (79)
- Rosacea (63)
- Skin Care Products (174)
- Skin Problems & Advice (361)
- Sun Protection Advice (164)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- Free Skin Cancer Screening and Melanoma Monday May 2, 2016
- 5 Ways Stress Contributes to Cancer (So Chill Out!) April 28, 2016
- Ask Dr. Bailey: The Best Way to Treat Hyperpigmentation April 21, 2016
- Dr. Bailey’s Hand Care & Sun Protection Tips for Gardeners April 18, 2016
- The Power of Soaking & Sprouting Grains & Seeds (Recipe Included!) April 14, 2016
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Ben, treatment always starts with an accurate diag...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: It sounds like time for a dermatology consult by a...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: With ahas the visibility of exfoliation is a funct...
- jackie pape: Hi Dr. Bailey, just placed an order and cant wait!...
- Ben: Hello Dr. Bailey. I'm a 25 year old AA male with a...