Your skin changes with the seasons, which means that your skin care needs to as well. Have you noticed facial and scalp “dryness” in fall and winter? It’s really common to have flaky face and scalp skin as the winter sets in. What you may not know is that the flaking of your skin may […]
Got Chapped Lips? This week we are starting a miniseries of Dr. Bailey’s new skin ...
Breast Cancer Awareness Month Kickoff If you don’t already know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness ...
As the seasons change, you need to make a summer to fall skin care transition. ...
There are three main types of skin care products to control, lighten, and get rid ...
Do You Have Chicken-Like Skin Bumps on Your Skin? The next topic we will be introducing in Dr. Bailey’s new skin advice pages is keratosis pilaris. Have you ever wondered what the culprit of your scaly skin bumps was? According to Dr. Bailey, it’s a possibility it may be keratosis pilaris, which requires a specialized treatment. […]
Got Chapped Lips? This week we are starting a miniseries of Dr. Bailey’s new skin advice pages featuring her “Skin Care Advice by Skin Types.” We will start off with a “chapped lips” review for the coming winter season. As summer comes to a close and the cold weather settles in, you may start to […]
These great questions came in from reader Isabelle as a comment on my post celebrating my first day back at work after “The Breast Cancer Year.” Thank you Isabelle, this is a great pair of questions. Frankly, from what I can tell, all of us chemo and mastectomy gals have these questions – I did too. […]
Breast Cancer Awareness Month Kickoff If you don’t already know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and it’s a cause that is important to us here at Dr. Bailey Skin Care. Over a year ago, Dr. Bailey informed the team and – later her readers - that she had been diagnosed with breast cancer and that […]
by on October 2, 2014 in Breast Cancer
October 1st was my first day back in the office. It was a fantastic feeling to see my wonderful patients and work with my absolutely amazing staff! What I didn’t realize in advance is that October 1st is also the first day of Breast Cancer Awareness Month! It’s typical for me to not put 2 […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (78)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (169)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (51)
- Breast Cancer (26)
- Chemotherapy (15)
- Dandruff (45)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (68)
- Featured (7)
- Find It Again Friday (19)
- From the Aesthetician (26)
- Hair (3)
- Men's Skin Care (75)
- Miscellaneous (132)
- Natural Makeup (13)
- Natural Skin Care (34)
- Rosacea (44)
- Skin Care Products (91)
- Skin Problems & Advice (229)
- Sun Protection Advice (116)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- Men’s Fall and Winter Grooming Tips: Face and Scalp Dandruff October 20, 2014
- Keratosis Pilaris: AKA Chicken Skin Bumps October 17, 2014
- Got Chapped Lips? Skin Care Tips for the Coming Winter October 12, 2014
- Breast Cancer: How to Tame Chemo Curls and Improve Scars October 6, 2014
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month Kickoff October 3, 2014
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- isabel marshal: thankx dr. bailey to give such nice skin care tips...
- isabel marshal: very nice blog..............great infromation abou...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Yes, ambient humidity impacts skin and when it's ...
- Antony: thank you Dr. Bailey. I think factor of the room l...
- Kitty Norris: Just one tip to add to Dr Bailey's excellent advic...