Have you or someone you love been hit with the diagnosis of breast cancer? Odds are that you have. This year, 1 in 8 women will get breast cancer in their lifetime. This means that you will know – or be – a woman with breast cancer… like me. When breast cancer strikes, is it possible to actually […]
Do you find that your face is shiny even though you are not hot and ...
Do You Need to Wear Sunscreen in Winter? UV rays cause skin aging and they ...
I’m very pleased to announce the release my Chemotherapy Skin Care Kit! My Chemo Skin ...
For anyone with sensitive skin, Dr. Bailey has you covered. Not only does Dr. Bailey ...
Why is Acne Skin Care a Concern for Men? Since the skin is the largest organ of the body, it is important for men to also consider their skin health during “Movember.” One skin care issue that troubles men is Acne, especially since testosterone increases oil production in your skin glands. The complication of men’s […]
Your doctor or skin care professional can use a variety of procedures to get rid of sunspots on your skin. You will get the best results when you combine these procedures with a comprehensive skin care routine that also fights sunspots. Doing both can give you radiant, youthful skin again – a complexion with even […]
Do you find that your face is shiny even though you are not hot and sweaty? If you wash your face to remove the greasy texture, is your face still somewhat greasy? Is it difficult to find products that do not make your skin even more oily and greasy? If you answered yes to […]
Shaving is a ubiquitous morning ritual for men in our culture. We just take it for granted that after puberty a man will shave. It’s like brushing your teeth; you just do it. But, shaving can cause skin problems. And, taking a break from shaving can give your skin a rest. Support Movember, the No-Shave […]
Do You Need to Wear Sunscreen in Winter? UV rays cause skin aging and they are out all year. Yes, you may notice that the sun rays feel “softer” and less intense in the winter. They are to some extent because UVB, the summer sunburn ray, is much less prevalent. This is also the ray that […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (81)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (172)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (51)
- Breast Cancer (28)
- Chemotherapy (17)
- Dandruff (46)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (69)
- Featured (7)
- Find It Again Friday (20)
- From the Aesthetician (26)
- Hair (3)
- Men's Skin Care (80)
- Miscellaneous (132)
- Natural Makeup (13)
- Natural Skin Care (36)
- Rosacea (45)
- Skin Care Products (95)
- Skin Problems & Advice (237)
- Sun Protection Advice (119)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- I’m Thankful I Went from a Cancer Survivor to a Cancer Thrivor November 24, 2014
- Men’s Acne Skin Care: The Movember Edition November 21, 2014
- Skin Tips: Get Rid of Those Pesky Sunspots! November 17, 2014
- Oily Skin Care Tips: Make Oily Skin a Thing of the Past November 14, 2014
- Men, How “No-Shave November” Can Benefit Your Skin November 10, 2014
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- isabel marshal: very nice n helpul information ............thankx ...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Hello Pam, Thank you for sharing your story. My d...
- Pam Goldsmith: I was diagnosed in January 2014. I had just turned...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Thanks Kathy. They are like the notes I give pati...
- Kathy K: I love your drawings!!!!. I had this same problem...