Keeping New Year’s resolutions can be tough. It’s great to put a date on the calendar to start reaching for a goal that’s important to you, but it takes a great deal of willpower to stick to your plans when you have years of habits to change. Don’t give up though! Falling off the wagon […]
Your wedding ring is the symbol of your love and commitment to your spouse. But ...
Ever had a friend share a skin care tip and wondered if it was true? ...
Danielle’s room was softly ...
The single biggest thing you can do to keep your skin looking young is to ...
I love this serum! It’s an exciting, advanced and yummy new product to add to your skin care routine. The name is Instantly Luminous because, for most people, it is. The technology creates an immediate change in the look, feel and hydration of your skin. The magic happens from the combination of both small and […]
When the immune system works the way it supposed to, immune cells attack things that shouldn’t be in our system like viruses and bacteria. However, autoimmune diseases happen when your immune system starts to see healthy, normal cells in your body as foreign invaders and, in turn, attacks them. Your immune system may see cells […]
When you think of high-end skin care ingredients, most people don’t go immediately to green tea or vitamin C. Yet nature provides the most fantastic ingredients to give you healthy, beautiful skin. Here are 4 nature-inspired skin care ingredients that help keep your skin looking its best. 1. Green Tea Studies have shown that these […]
Hair loss is one of the most emotionally painful parts of the cancer treatment experience for many. Nothing screams “I have cancer!” louder than a bald head and a face without brows and lashes. As a chemotherapy patient, I went through the horror of hair changes during chemotherapy first hand. As a dermatologist, I knew […]
fcfWe’ve all had it, hated it and tried to beat it. It seems to flare up at the worst of times. Acne – the bane of teenage skin that, for some of us, persists well into adulthood. At Advanced Skin Care, we have all the tools to fight acne, which is great, but what can […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (102)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (221)
- Around Sebastopol (27)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (55)
- Breast Cancer (48)
- Chemotherapy (34)
- Dandruff (53)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (113)
- Featured (11)
- Find It Again Friday (31)
- From the Aesthetician (32)
- Hair (6)
- Infographics (2)
- Men's Skin Care (108)
- Miscellaneous (137)
- Natural Chef (9)
- Natural Makeup (31)
- Natural Skin Care (79)
- Rosacea (60)
- Skin Care Products (161)
- Skin Problems & Advice (342)
- Sun Protection Advice (155)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- New Year’s Resolution Slump? Don’t Give Up! (Recipe Included) February 4, 2016
- Introducing New Instantly Luminous Facial Serum February 1, 2016
- Autoimmune Disease and Your Skin (Part 1) January 28, 2016
- Nature-Inspired Skin Care Ingredients That Make a Difference January 25, 2016
- Understanding Hair Changes During Chemotherapy January 21, 2016
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Tammy: Dr. Bailey says she incorporates the Serum as the ...
- Kimberly: Hi, Dr. Bailey. How would you incorporate this ser...
- Tammy: Dr. Bailey says, "This serum is made with ingredie...
- Angie C: Hi! Can you please tell me if this would work for...
- Mark Henry: Awesome post ...keep it up...