Bald Girls Do Lunch is the name of a really great national nonprofit alopecia aerata advocacy group and they are coming to Sonoma County this November! In fact, they will be “doing dinner” in our lovely town of Sebastopol! This is a great chance for Sonoma, Mendicino, Marin and Lake County women with alopecia aerata to […]
For anyone with sensitive skin, Dr. Bailey has you covered. Not only does Dr. Bailey ...
Got Chapped Lips? This week we are starting a miniseries of Dr. Bailey’s new skin ...
Breast Cancer Awareness Month Kickoff If you don’t already know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness ...
As the seasons change, you need to make a summer to fall skin care transition. ...
For anyone with sensitive skin, Dr. Bailey has you covered. Not only does Dr. Bailey receive requests online asking about skin care regimens for sensitive skin, but she also see patients daily with the same issues. This is why Dr. Bailey has compiled her best sensitive skin care tips in the “Sensitive Skin Care Tips” section […]
Your skin changes with the seasons, which means that your skin care needs to as well. Have you noticed facial and scalp “dryness” in fall and winter? It’s really common to have flaky face and scalp skin as the winter sets in. What you may not know is that the flaking of your skin may […]
Do You Have Chicken-Like Skin Bumps on Your Skin? The next topic we will be introducing in Dr. Bailey’s new skin advice pages is keratosis pilaris. Have you ever wondered what the culprit of your scaly skin bumps was? According to Dr. Bailey, it’s a possibility it may be keratosis pilaris, which requires a specialized treatment. […]
Got Chapped Lips? This week we are starting a miniseries of Dr. Bailey’s new skin advice pages featuring her “Skin Care Advice by Skin Types.” We will start off with a “chapped lips” review for the coming winter season. As summer comes to a close and the cold weather settles in, you may start to […]
These great questions came in from reader Isabelle as a comment on my post celebrating my first day back at work after “The Breast Cancer Year.” Thank you Isabelle, this is a great pair of questions. Frankly, from what I can tell, all of us chemo and mastectomy gals have these questions – I did too. […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (78)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (169)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (51)
- Breast Cancer (26)
- Chemotherapy (15)
- Dandruff (45)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (68)
- Featured (7)
- Find It Again Friday (20)
- From the Aesthetician (26)
- Hair (3)
- Men's Skin Care (75)
- Miscellaneous (132)
- Natural Makeup (13)
- Natural Skin Care (35)
- Rosacea (44)
- Skin Care Products (92)
- Skin Problems & Advice (231)
- Sun Protection Advice (116)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- Bald Girls Do Lunch in Sebastopol October 28, 2014
- Dr. Bailey’s Best Sensitive Skin Care Tips October 24, 2014
- Men’s Fall and Winter Grooming Tips: Face and Scalp Dandruff October 20, 2014
- Keratosis Pilaris: AKA Chicken Skin Bumps October 17, 2014
- Got Chapped Lips? Skin Care Tips for the Coming Winter October 12, 2014
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Parker Boudreau: Growing up I hated my skin; sometimes I still do. ...
- Darrick Delahunt: Thanks for the great read. Sebaceous Hyperplasia ...
- Oziel: Hi, im a male and im 32, i dont shave so often bec...
- Susan Highland: I now subscribe and just received the bald women l...
- ashish: I am Ashish, 30 years old textile engineering prof...