Rosacea impacts more than 16 million Americans, according to the National Rosacea Society (NRS). In fact, I am one of the million that deal with it. Still, most people don’t realize they have it. It’s a somewhat challenging issue since it is not entirely black and white in either the definition or treatment of it. […]
Your wedding ring is the symbol of your love and commitment to your spouse. But ...
Ever had a friend share a skin care tip and wondered if it was true? ...
Danielle’s room was softly ...
The single biggest thing you can do to keep your skin looking young is to ...
Summer skin care should have your skin looking smooth and sun-kissed, but without the sun. Summer is also about unwinding, so your skin care routine needs to be carefree and simple too. Fortunately, you can have it all with the top summer beauty must-haves, including an elegant sunscreen matched to skin type, a slightly tanner shade […]
Stress – the word alone can trigger a heightened response. We all have dealt with stress in our lives. Some of us even deal with it daily on a chronic level. Stress can have negative effects on your health, which in turn, adds to the amount of stress you have. It’s a vicious cycle. Has […]
I’m a big fan of coconut oil for skin care. I chose to use it instead of the usual post-procedure ointments after a pretty deep facial laser procedure last month. My skin healed quickly and without any problems! This is a testament to the healing properties of coconut oil on damaged skin, if ever there […]
by on July 13, 2015 in Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health
Years ago, I wish someone had told me that green bell peppers are really colored ones that have not fully ripened. I would have had a happier tummy and been able to enjoy bell peppers more if I had known to avoid green bell peppers. These unripe peppers were the cause of days-long stomachaches with […]
Summer is here with its sun-drenched days and longer daylight hours. Kids have the summer to run free while parents and grandparents do their best to keep up with them. Whether you have kids or not, more sweating and losing electrolytes is almost a given this time of year. You can buy expensive, sugary energy […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (93)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (202)
- Around Sebastopol (23)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (53)
- Breast Cancer (39)
- Chemotherapy (23)
- Dandruff (49)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (92)
- Featured (11)
- Find It Again Friday (31)
- From the Aesthetician (29)
- Hair (4)
- Men's Skin Care (101)
- Miscellaneous (137)
- Natural Makeup (29)
- Natural Skin Care (64)
- Rosacea (51)
- Skin Care Products (136)
- Skin Problems & Advice (293)
- Sun Protection Advice (142)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- The Mysteries Surrounding Rosacea July 30, 2015
- Dr. Bailey’s Top 5 Beauty Picks for that Warm, Summer Glow July 23, 2015
- 5 Ways Stress Effects Your Skin and How to Fix It July 20, 2015
- Why Coconut Oil Is Fantastic for Your Face and Hair July 16, 2015
- 3 Tips to Discover the Nutritional Magic in Red Bell Peppers (Yummy Recipe Included!) July 13, 2015
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Kathy K: Dr. Bailey: You look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! So good to ...
- Tammy: Unfortunately, Phillip, we can't give you a diagno...
- Phillip: I am 26 year old student from toronto, i have also...
- Lauren Noel: Not what I wanted to hear!... but thank you so muc...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Hello Lillie, You've got a great one! The mind/bod...