Each time a girl opens a book and reads a womanless history, she learns she is worth less. ~ Myra Pollack Sadker March is National Women’s History month, a time when we celebrate women who have accomplished great things for the world and for humanity. It’s important to know our history – both the famous […]
Your wedding ring is the symbol of your love and commitment to your spouse. But ...
Ever had a friend share a skin care tip and wondered if it was true? ...
Danielle’s room was softly ...
The single biggest thing you can do to keep your skin looking young is to ...
To tan or not to tan, that is the question… Should you get a “base tan” from tanning beds before spring break? Will it help prevent a sun burn? Is it a “safe” tan? The answers are No, No, No!! AND, you need to know WHY. Tanning bed rays are UVA and they will wrinkle […]
Have you ever applied products to your face to find it burns or stings on your under-eye skin? Do you know how to care for your under-eye skin? The skin below your eyes has its own set of skin care “rules.” It’s uncommonly sensitive, thin, and for better or worse, is often a window into […]
Have you ever been so tired at night that you went to bed without washing off your makeup and the next day your eyes felt gritty and your skin looked horrible? Have you ever had trouble getting your trusted favorite makeup to look good on your skin? You use makeup to enhance your facial […]
by on March 16, 2015 in Anti-Aging Skin Care
Stopping the clock on your skin’s aging is easier than turning it back. No matter what your age, you want to jump into this process because, trust me, your skin looks better now than it will in five years. Know that stopping the clock isn’t just about your skin’s appearance. Age makes skin more fragile, […]
I don’t know about you, but for me, springtime brings up images of windows being opened, sweet, clean air sweeping through the room, and the scent of Pine-Sol in a bucket of suds. It never occurred to me that spring cleaning should be part of my makeup routine, as well. It wasn’t until I […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (85)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (191)
- Around Sebastopol (22)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (52)
- Breast Cancer (32)
- Chemotherapy (21)
- Dandruff (48)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (80)
- Featured (11)
- Find It Again Friday (29)
- From the Aesthetician (28)
- Hair (3)
- Men's Skin Care (94)
- Miscellaneous (134)
- Natural Makeup (23)
- Natural Skin Care (51)
- Rosacea (48)
- Skin Care Products (118)
- Skin Problems & Advice (271)
- Sun Protection Advice (130)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- Honoring Women: 3 Powerful Influencers Who Helped Shape Dr. Bailey March 25, 2015
- The Myth of Getting a “Base Tan” from a Tanning Bed March 23, 2015
- How Care for the Sentive Skin Under Your Eyes March 20, 2015
- Dr. Bailey’s 5 Best Makeup Practices for Your Skin March 18, 2015
- Best Products to Stop the Clock on the Aging of Your Skin! March 16, 2015
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- kwali thomas: Dr bailey that's a nice post, hope more people wil...
- Sophie: Skin around eye requires lot of care and most of t...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Hello Alis, You ask an excellent question that eve...
- Cynthia Bailey, M.D.: Replenix CF is rich in hyaluronic acid which holds...
- Andrea: Hi Dr. Bailey, Off topic question. Is the repl...