Do you suffer from an itchy and dry nose? Do you know how to treat dry skin on your body but not your nose? Winter weather does not only dry and chap our hands, but it can also dry the skin inside your nose. Additionally, chemotherapy treatments have a tendency to cause dry nose intensifying […]
Your wedding ring is the symbol of your love and commitment to your spouse. But ...
Ever had a friend share a skin care tip and wondered if it was true? ...
Danielle’s room was softly ...
The single biggest thing you can do to keep your skin looking young is to ...
It doesn’t matter who you are, or what type of skin you have, if your skin is hydrated and polished, the skin will be in the perfect condition to apply your makeup. Here are some tips broken down according to age group: 15-20 Years of Age At this stage in life, many different hormones go […]
Botox is our strongest weapon for those unwanted wrinkles you dislike the most. Years and years of facial expressions – both good (smiles) and bad (frowns) – leave lines etched into our skin. The deeper these wrinkles become, the harder they are to treat. Eventually, these wrinkles become permanently etched into your skin. No one wants […]
As unfortunate as it is, you likely know someone who currently has or has had skin cancer. Chances are, it’s been Basal Cell Carcinoma (BCC), which is the most common type of skin cancer. Here in our Northern California Dermatology office, we see a lot of people who have basal cell carcinoma. What is basal cell […]
With the holidays just around the corner, people are beginning to think about a food preparation since we all know food plays a leading role at this time of year. As a chef, I’ve been asked two cooking questions way more than any others: What kind (a.k.a. brand) of cookware do you use? What kind […]
Do you suffer from embarrassing acne scars? Almost everyone gets acne at some point in their life. Unfortunately, some people have had such severe acne that they’ve been left with disfiguring scarring. At Advanced Skin Care & Dermatology Physicians, our doctors are passionate about and committed to making your skin look the best it can […]
+ Skin Care Advice Categories +
- Acne (98)
- Anti-Aging Skin Care (209)
- Around Sebastopol (27)
- Ask Dr. Bailey (55)
- Breast Cancer (47)
- Chemotherapy (31)
- Dandruff (50)
- Diet, Nutrition, & Natural Health (107)
- Featured (11)
- Find It Again Friday (31)
- From the Aesthetician (30)
- Hair (5)
- Infographics (2)
- Men's Skin Care (103)
- Miscellaneous (137)
- Natural Chef (6)
- Natural Makeup (31)
- Natural Skin Care (71)
- Rosacea (56)
- Skin Care Products (149)
- Skin Problems & Advice (325)
- Sun Protection Advice (151)
+ Search Skin Care Blog Only +
— Free Skin Care & Health Tips –
- How to Treat Dry Nose for Chemo during the Holidays November 25, 2015
- From the Aesthetician: Makeup Tips for Any Age November 23, 2015
- Botox: The White Knight in the War on Wrinkles November 19, 2015
- The Most Common Form of Skin Cancer & What You Can Do about It November 16, 2015
- Cooking for Health & Pleasure: Effective Cookware and Cutlery November 12, 2015
- Join Dr. Bailey’s Sun Protection Challenge and You Could Win! June 12, 2014
- It’s Time for Surgery January 5, 2014
- Breast Cancer Journey – Blessings and Thanksgiving November 26, 2013
- What’s the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Sunscreen for Oily Skin? June 26, 2013
- Breast Cancer Journey – Today I Cried Tears of Joy! October 4, 2013
- Tammy: Waterresistant sunscreen is very important - our...
- Tammy: Hi Sue, That's a common problem with men's skin p...
- DermatologyHUB: Thanks for sharing information on skin cancer and ...
- Lorri: Thanks for sharing this info. Nobody understands ...
- Sue Bgesp: Hi, I am hoping you can help me. I am looking for ...