Adding a professional glycolic acid face cream provides even
more strong non prescription skin lightening treatment to reduce
hyperpigmentation from melasma or age spots plus treat wrinkles and
brighten the complexion. Glytone Exfoliating Lotion will unclog pores
without leaving a heavy feel on your skin making this kit excellent for
acne anti aging skin care and perfect for people with oily skin.
There are thousands of products claiming to be anti wrinkle creams and
anti aging skin care products and it's impossible for even the most
sophisticated consumer to know which might live up to their claims. Add
to that that many products contain ingredients that neutralize the effect
of other products you may be using and the process of creating your own
effective anti aging skin care becomes dizzying.
As a dermatologist it's my job to sort through the science, enlist the
help of my patients to try products and craft the perfect anti aging skin
care regimen that maximizes results. My Antioxidant Anti Aging Facial
Skin Care Kit and Glycolic Acid Facial Creams are exactly that! These
face creams with high tech antioxidant products and professional strength
glycolic acid work collaboratively to reverse wrinkles, slow the facial
aging process, protect your skin from sun and environmental stressors,
brighten and beautify your complexion. I've used the Anti Oxidant Anti
Aging Kit products for years and love them.
Product Details: Antioxidant Kit with Max Strength Glytone Exfoliating Lotion for Oily Skin
Glytone Exfoliating Lotion #3: Strong glycolic acid benefits in a
light water base. This product combines anti aging skin care and acne
treatment all in one. People with oily skin love Glytone Exfoliating
Lotion because it doesn't leave a heavy oily product film on their skin.
Please note: use of products with glycolic acid can irritate the skin.
If irritation develops discontinue use and consult a physician.
Replenix Exfoliation Scrub: Home microdermabrasion that you
control. This oil free cleansing scrub contains round rolled bamboo
granules. Use it in the morning and enjoy your bright smooth skin all day
Replenix CF Cream: My absolute favorite product! This unique
cream contains a high concentration of green tea antioxidant polyphenols,
combined with caffeine and a generous amount of hyaluronic acid (a very
expensive protein moisturizer).
I find that Replenix CF Cream soothes a
patient's red face caused by sun damage, rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis,
Retin-A or glycolic acid use. In addition, my skin cancer patients who use
Replenix CF cream seem to have fewer pre cancers and skin cancers once they
begin using this product. I find this astounding!
Vitamin C Anti-Aging Professional Treatment Serum: In my opinion this is the best
skin care product made with vitamin C. The skin care chemist who made
Vitamin C Anti-Aging Professional Treatment Serum ingeniously put a high concentration of stable L ascorbate vitamin
C in an air tight container that prevents inactivation of this very
fragile ingredient. Plus, Vitamin C Anti-Aging Professional Treatment Serum is the only vitamin C product shown to
produce a visible layer of new collagen in the skin on skin biopsy
specimens taken from a small sub-group of the study patients. This is
the best indicator of wrinkle treatment and I have never seen this with
any of the other vitamin C anti aging product on the market.
Citrix Sunscreen SPF 30: I have worn this every day for years.
This SPF 30 sunscreen contains 7% micro sized zinc oxide in an oil free
base that is transparent on the skin. In my opinion, sunscreens must
contain 5% or greater zinc oxide or titanium dioxide to provide complete,
lasting sun protection. All dermatologists agree that sun protection is
the most important aspect of skin rejuvenation and skin cancer
Kit Instructions: Antioxidant Kit with Max Strength Glytone Exfoliating Lotion for Oily Skin
Step 1: Replenix Exfoliation Scrub: Wet your face and fingertips
with warm water. Squeeze 1/4 inch of the product onto your fingertips and
rub them together then gently massage the product on to your entire facial
skin. The degree of exfoliation you achieve is determined by the amount of
pressure and the time that you message your skin. Typically gentle
pressure for 30 seconds is sufficient for most skin types (the directions
on the tube say 1 to 2 minutes). Rinse well and towel dry. Use Replenix
Exfoliation Scrub twice a week. Use a gentle cleanser the other five days
of the week and towel dry. Avoid using irritating products like glycolic
acid on the days you use the scrub.
Replenix CF Cream: Apply the amount dispensed in 1/2
to 1 full pump to the entire face (including near the lower eyelids).
Vitamin C Anti-Aging Professional Treatment Serum: Apply immediately
after the Replenix CF Cream (there is no need to wait until the Replenix
CF Cream is dry). The amount dispensed in 1/2 to 1 full pump is sufficient
for the entire face, including near the eyelid area. Keep the cream out of
Step 4: Citrix Sunscreen SPF 30: Let the Vitamin C Anti-Aging Professional Treatment Serum Cell Rejuvenation
Serum dry for a few seconds. Ideally you want to use a level teaspoon (not
heaping teaspoon) for the face. Massage the Citrix Sunscreen SPF 30 into
the skin until it has become transparent.
Step 1: Wash your face with a gentle cleanser as above.
Step 2: Apply the Replenix CF Cream as in step 2 above.
Step 3: Apply your favorite moisturizer or Glytone Exfoliation
Lotion immediately after the Replenix CF Cream. Glytone Exfoliating Lotion
is a strong glycolic acid skin care product and should be used only on
skin that is not chapped, injured or areas that are sensitive.
Tips For Success: Antioxidant Kit with Max Strength Glytone Exfoliating Lotion for Oily Skin
Please note: Vitamin C Anti-Aging Professional Treatment Serum and Glytone Facial Cream #3 are
powerful and can cause a little stinging. Discontinue use and allow your
skin to rest for a few days if your skin is chapped, injured or extremely
sensitive. Also, the simultaneous use of copper containing facial products
may inactivate the active ingredients in this regimen and should be
avoided. Also, sometimes the pumps are fussy. They work best if stored on
Enjoy the beautiful skin rejuvenation changes that come from my favorite
anti aging skin care regimen. In my opinion, these are the best
professional skin care products available today to maximize the health of
Sunscreen Application Tips:
- Apply micro sized zinc oxide sunscreens last, after all other skin care products but under make-up. This is because the zinc oxide particles sit on top of the skin where they reflect light. All skin care products that work by penetrating into the skin must be applied first.
- Zinc oxide sunscreens will be invisible on the skin if you warm the cream and disperse the particles before applying the product. To do this, place the amount of cream to be applied in the palm of one hand. Vigorously rub your palms together then apply the cream to your skin by patting it around various places in the area to be covered. Finish by rubbing the cream on your skin until it is evenly applied and invisible.
- Eye sensitivity is not typically a problem with my zinc oxide sunscreens. The Glycolix Elite SPF 30 Sunscreen, however is the absolutely most gentle on the eyes and so if you are struggling with eye irritation, I recommend this product for the skin around the eye area.
- The quantity of sunscreen you apply is critical to the amount of protection you have created for your skin. Current recommendations are 1 tsp for the adult face and 1oz. (a shot glass) for the average sized adult in the average sized bathing suit. It is especially important to follow these recommendations if you are relying on sunscreen alone to protect your skin during times of intense sun exposure.
AHA/Glycolic Acid Therapy Tips:
- Always start with the lowest concentration products and work up.
- When low concentration products are irritating, dilute them in half with a non glycolic acid product and gradually work towards full strength:
- Mix equal portions of the glycolic acid product and a similar non-glycolic acid product in your palm before applying them to the skin. (For example the Glycolic Acid Anti-Aging Face Cream 15% glycolic acid cream with the Daily Moisturizing Face Cream for Oily to Normal Skin non glycolic acid cream.)
- In a week or so, add less of the non glycolic acid product as you mix the two products in your palm.
- Slowly continue this process until you can tolerate the full strength glycolic acid product.
- If your skin becomes irritated, take a break from your glycolic acid treatment for a few days, or until the skin returns to normal, before resuming therapy.
- Use less glycolic acid in areas of your skin that are more sensitive. This means diluting the glycolic product as above, using a lower concentration product or avoiding glycolic acid on the area all together. Examples of sensitive skin areas include the decolletage area of the chest and the facial skin around the nose and along the nasal crease.
- Do not get glycolic acid on the lips. OF COURSE, DO NOT EAT GLYCOLIC ACID SKIN CARE PRODUCTS.
- The eyelid folds are sensitive. Of course, DO NOT GET GLYCOLIC ACID IN YOUR EYES. This means do not apply it so close to the eyes that it melts in to the eyes as the product warms to skin temperature.
- If your skin develops irritation, an injury or a rash, stop your glycolic acid therapy until the skin has healed plus at least 2 weeks. Glycolic acid will further irritate irritated skin, preventing healing. This includes skin irritated from wind or sun, irritating skin medicines such as acne medicines or tretenoin (Retin A and Renova) or procedures such as waxing, electrolysis, etc.
- Irritated skin can develop permanent darkening in response to sunlight. Do not expose irritated skin to the sun until the skin has returned to normal.
Dr. Cynthia Bailey Wants You To Know: Antioxidant Kit with Max Strength Glytone Exfoliating Lotion for Oily Skin
This is an anti aging wrinkle treatment that will brighten your skin and
reduce age spots while treating acne and protecting your skin from
free-radical damage due to sun and environmental stresses. Facial skin
becomes rough and scaly, with uneven pigmentation and wrinkles as you age.
This is especially true for people who have spent time in the sun.
Treatments that create smooth skin and lighten spots will quickly improve
your skin's appearance. Wrinkles appear softer when the skin is polished
and well moisturized. Longer-term wrinkle improvement requires high
concentration glycolic acid or vitamin C, as in my Anti oxidant Kits with
Glycolic Acid, or with Retin-A/Renova (available only with a
Use of the Antioxidant Kit along with a night time application of strong
glycolic acid skin care product provides the maximal non prescription anti
aging skin care treatment to lighten age spots, get rid of wrinkles and
create smooth healthy appearing skin. Please note that use of products
with glycolic acid can irritate the skin. If irritation develops,
discontinue use and consult a physician.
Product Ingredients: Antioxidant Kit with Max Strength Glytone Exfoliating Lotion for Oily Skin
Glytone Exfoliating Lotion #3, 2 fl. oz. Water, Glycolic Acid,
Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Rose Extract,
Octoxynol-9, Propyl Gallate, Sorbic Acid, Xanthan Gum.
Replenix Exfoliating Scrub, 4 oz.. Ingredients: Butylene Glycol,
Sodium Silicoaluminate, Bambusa arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, PEG-8,
Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea)
Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, Hydroxypropylcellulose,
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Petrolatum, Titanium Dioxide.
Replenix CF Cream, 1 oz. Ingredients: Purified Water, Glyceryl
Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Caffeine USP, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Lauryl
Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, 90% Polyphenol Isolate of
Camellia sinensis Leaf, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bisabolol, Cucumis sativus
(Cucumber) Extract, Chamomilla recutita (Chamomile) Extract,
Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl
Urea, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Citrix Sunscreen SPF 30, 3.5 oz. Ingredients: Ascorbyl
Glucosamine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Camellia Sinensis(Green Tea) Leaf Extract,
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ceresin, Cyclomethicone,
Diazolidinyl Urea, Laureth-7, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone,
Methylparaben, Phospholipids, Polyacrylamide, Propylene Glycol,
Propylparaben, Purified Water, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride,
Superdioxide Dismutase, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone (Co Q-10). Active
Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 7.0%.
Vitamin C Anti-Aging Professional Treatment Serum 15%, 1 oz. Ingredients:
Cyclomethicone, L-Ascorbic Acid, Silicone Polymer, Dimethicone, Purified
Water, Dimethicone Copolyol, Phospholipids, TGF-beta-1, Cimicifuga
racemosa Extract. Caution, this product can be irritating to skin.