Kit Instructions: Anti Aging Body Skin Care Kit
Every other day, in the shower or bath, apply a generous amount of Glytone Body Wash to the Salux Wash Cloth and scrub all the skin on your body (except the skin folds or the groin). Immediately after bathing, pat your skin dry with a towel and apply a very small amount of the Glytone Body Lotion to the same areas. Your skin must still be slightly damp or this rich lotion will not rub into it.
Look for noticeably smoother skin within a few weeks. The strong glycolic acid in the lotion loosens the 'glue' that holds age spots and scaly skin together. The Salux Wash Cloth then 'sands' the loose cells off. The lotion is also a very strong moisturizer. The result is skin that is soft, polished and hydrated.
If your skin or your age spots begin to become slightly sensitive, stop using the kit and let your skin rest for several weeks. When you resume using the kit, do so every 4 days and scrub more gently with the Salux Wash Cloth. Skin folds and the chest are particularly sensitive and may need to be avoided. Also, you can dilute the Glytone Body Lotion with another bland moisturizer by placing an equal sized portion of the two in your palm and mixing before applying to your skin. Gradually, over the course of several months, you add less of the bland moisturizer. Most people should eventually be able to tolerate the lotion undiluted.
As always, if you have a sore on your skin, do not use these products on the sore. All non-healing sores should be evaluated by a physician.
Finally, this kit is designed to provide polished and smooth skin with strong exfoliation. People with extremely sensitive skin may not tolerate this degree of exfoliation and should not use the kit.
Return to Top
Tips For Success: Anti Aging Body Skin Care Kit
AHA/Glycolic Acid Therapy Tips:
- Always start with the lowest concentration products and work up.
- When low concentration products are irritating, dilute them in half with a non glycolic acid product and gradually work towards full strength:
- Mix equal portions of the glycolic acid product and a similar non-glycolic acid product in your palm before applying them to the skin. (For example the Glytone Body Lotion with the another plain body lotion like Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream.)
- In a week or so, add less of the non glycolic acid product as you mix the two products in your palm.
- If your skin becomes irritated, take a break from your glycolic acid treatment for a few days, or until the skin returns to normal, before resuming therapy.
- Avoid or use less glycolic acid in areas of your skin that are more sensitive. This means diluting the glycolic product as above or avoiding glycolic acid on the area all together. Examples of sensitive skin areas include the décolletage area of the chest and the skin folds of the groin or under the breasts.
- Do not get glycolic acid on the lips. OF COURSE, DO NOT EAT GLYCOLIC ACID SKIN CARE PRODUCTS.
- The eyelid folds are sensitive. Of course, DO NOT GET GLYCOLIC ACID IN YOUR EYES. This means do not apply it so close to the eyes that it melts in to the eyes as the product warms to skin temperature.
- If your skin continues to sting when you apply your glycolic acid lotion or cream after washing with the buf puf, then apply your cream or lotion at night and wash with the Glytone Gel Wash and Buf Puf in the morning and apply a bland moisturizer after.
- If your skin develops irritation, an injury or a rash, stop your glycolic acid therapy until the skin has healed plus at least 2 weeks. Glycolic acid will further irritate irritated skin, preventing healing. This includes skin irritated from wind or sun, irritating skin medicines such as acne medicines or tretenoin (Retin A and Renova) or procedures such as waxing, electrolysis, etc.
- Irritated skin can develop permanent darkening in response to sunlight. Do not expose irritated skin to the sun until the skin has returned to normal.
Return to Top
Dr. Cynthia Bailey Wants You To Know: Anti Aging Body Skin Care Kit
Skin becomes rough, dry and crinkled with age. Strong glycolic acid body lotions are the best body lotions for dry skin; they have the power to give you moist shiny and smooth skin again. My Anti Aging Skin Care Kit also helps lighten and remove age spot. Please note, use of products with glycolic acid can irritate the skin. If irritation develops discontinue use and consult a physician.
Return to Top
Product Ingredients: Anti Aging Body Skin Care Kit
Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash, 6.7 fl. oz.: Ingredients: Ammonium
Lauryl Sulfate, Water, Glycolic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Cocamidopropyl
Betaine, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Fragrance,
Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Lauramide DEA,
Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Green 3 (CI 42053), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
Glytone Body Lotion, 8.4 fl. oz.: Ingredients: Water, Glycolic
Acid, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Potassium
Hydroxide, PEG-40 Stearate, Allantoin, Propyl Gallate, Tocopheryl
Return to Top
What My Customers Say
"I love it!"
"I did this experiment with Glytone on one leg and my other cream on the other. The Glytone side was way better than the other and the Glytone was much less expensive than the other cream."
"Based on what it's doing for my body skin, I'm ready to do (something similar) on my face."
"The Body Kit makes a big difference. My hips and thighs were getting bumpy and in 3 times of using the kit they are already so much smoother. I'm a barnacle former and I must say it softens the ones that are already there."
"My barnacles are WAY better. Those ugly old age spots are gone, there was one on my chest, my shoulder and leg that are gone. I didn't take the Body Kit on vacation and I noticed a difference. It's a maintenance issue. My skin is much better than my sisters who aren't using it; I'm definitely looking better than my sisters."
"I love that texturizing stuff; my back isn't itching as much."
"I've been using that Glytone for a year and I think it’s really keeping those brown spots down."
Mary R., Sonoma County, 10/09
Why we use customers' initials in our testimonials
Return to Top